56 others interested
Mansfield Center, Connecticut
White Oak Barn
Just 40 minutes outside of Hartford, CT, the White Oak Barn pairs an elegant lofted post-and-beam barn with the amenities and fun of a traditional summer day camp. Utilize the indoor barn space for a ceremony site, cocktail and dancing, or intimate seated dinner. For larger events you'll have access to the on-site 60'x90' tent for up to 270 guests for a fully tented outdoor reception.
Looking to enjoy an entire weekend filled with family, friends and relaxation? This venue features over 25 acres with walking trails and countless sporting courts and activities. From its two 25-yard swimming pools, to its basketball courts, children's playgrounds, miniature golf course, and softball and soccer fields, your guests are sure to find something to enjoy, leaving memories that will last a lifetime.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tent - 60' x 90' ft tent on-site. Accommodates up to 270 guests.
- Changing Rooms - Camp Store and Nature Center available for wedding party use and preparation.
- Restrooms - Separate restroom house near event tent.
- Parking - Up to 100 cars on site. Nearby overflow parking available.
- Ceremony Arch
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi network available for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Electric Power - Commercial grade. Available at ceremony and reception sites.
Amenities to Rent *
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
- Included Activities: Basketball Courts with adjustable height backboards, Playgrounds for children, Miniature Golf Course, Softball and Soccer Field, Volleyball and Badminton Courts, Foursquare and Pickleball Courts, Horseshoe pits and a Bocce court.
- For Rent:
- Fire-pit and fire wood ($100/fire)
- Sound or Audio Visual Equipment ($150/event)
- 6' wooden banquet tables are available to rent at ($10/table)
- 5' plastic white banquet tables are available to rent at ($5/table)
- 6' and 8' rectangular tables for serving, etc are available to rent at ($5/table)
- White folding chairs are available for $1 a chair for reception and ceremony.
- 25-yard swimming pool with bathhouse and showers, plus lifeguards ($50/hour) - Available (June-August), weather dependent.
Indoor capacity: 75
Outdoor capacity: 270
Event End Time: 10 pm
Reception Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: No flame in enclosed tent.
Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
Decorations: Tent: tape allowed, no staples. Barn: no helium balloons; no staples that cannot be easily removed; tacks and push pins allowed.
Fireworks: Not authorized.
Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site. Couples must consolidate in designated area.
Noise: No amplified music after 10pm.
Venue Access: Friday access begins at 5pm from 3rd week of June - 3rd week of August, due to ongoing camp activities. Limited drop-off considered upon request.
Town Ordinances: 10:00 pm local noise ordinance.
Photo Credits: SMS Photo