Just 40 minutes outside of Hartford, CT, Holiday Hill pairs an elegant lofted post-and-beam barn with the amenities and fun of a traditional summer day camp. Utilize the indoor barn space for a ceremony site, cocktails and dancing, or intimate seated dinner. For larger events you'll have access to the on-site 60'x90' tent for up to 280 guests for a fully tented outdoor reception.
Looking to enjoy an entire weekend filled with family, friends and relaxation? This venue features over 25 acres with walking trails and countless sporting courts and activities. From its two 25-yard swimming pools, to its basketball courts, children's playgrounds, miniature golf course, and softball and soccer fields, your guests are sure to find something to enjoy, leaving memories that will last a lifetime.
3 bedrooms2 bathrooms
The historic Duff Farmhouse is set on 25 acres in rural eastern Connecticut. Located half-way between Storrs and Willimantic, it is convenient to UCONN (3 miles) and Eastern Connecticut State University (5 miles). This updated two-story home is located at the edge of the Mansfield Hollow State Park and Reservoir Preserve with easy access to hiking, biking, and jogging trails. The home features a spacious, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living room, three bedrooms, and two full baths. The living room features several recliners, 60” tv, a pullout sofa bed for two and a William Knabe baby-grand piano.
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No flame in enclosed tent.
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
- Decorations: Tent: tape allowed, no staples. Barn: no helium balloons; no staples that cannot be easily removed; tacks and push pins allowed.
- Fireworks: Not authorized.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site. Couples must consolidate in designated area.
- Noise: No amplified music after 10pm.
- Venue Access: Friday access begins at 5pm from 3rd week of June - 3rd week of August, due to ongoing camp activities. Limited drop-off considered upon request.
10:00 pm local noise ordinance.
House Rental Policies
Cleaning Fee: $150.00