34 others interested
Ten Mile Barn
Located less than an hour away from Boston and only 20 minutes from Providence sits the Ten Mile Barn. Love the outdoors? Ten Mile Barn is located on a property with nearly 200 acres of trails, forests, fields, crystal clear streams, and ponds; making it easy to incorporate all that nature has to offer in your wedding theme. Host your wedding in the recently renovated historic two-story white barn with a flowing cocktail hour along the outside or host an elegant tented reception in one of the open fields.
Excited about giving back? Ten Mile Barn uses all proceeds from your wedding to help conserve the 200-acre property for generations to come.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - 2; includes 2 restrooms for wedding party use
- Parking - 50 parking spots onsite.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi available for wedding party or immediate family, however, not sufficient for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Kitchen - Covered space only that can be used for caterer's individual set-up.
- Electric Power - Commercial grade; Available at ceremony and reception site
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
Only available for tours Sunday - Thursday
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
Pet Policy: Pets not permitted.
Decorations: No tape or staples on walls except with permission of venue host.
Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Dumpster on-site; couples must bag their trash but can then throw the trash in the dumpster.