Less than an hour away from Boston and only 15 minutes from Providence rests over 200 acres of trails, forests, crystal clear streams, and preserved fields. With wide open fields perfect for a tented event, to a beautifully restored white-washed barn, you'll enjoy plenty of options for your indoor/outdoor event.
Excited about giving back? Caratunk Wildlife Refuge uses all proceeds from your wedding to help conserve the 200-acre property for generations to come.
Venue Rental Policies
Only available for tours Sunday - Thursday
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets not permitted.
- Decorations: No tape or staples on walls except with permission of venue host.
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Dumpster on-site; couples must bag their trash but can then throw the trash in the dumpster.
Photo Credits: ALN Images