Less than an hour away from Boston and only 15 minutes from Providence rests over 200 acres of trails, forests, crystal clear streams, and preserved fields. With wide open fields perfect for a tented event, to a beautifully restored white-washed barn, you'll enjoy plenty of options for your indoor/outdoor event.
Excited about giving back? Caratunk Wildlife Refuge uses all proceeds from your wedding to help conserve the 200-acre property for generations to come.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Only available for tours Sunday - Thursday
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets not permitted.
- Decorations: No tape or staples on walls except with permission of venue host.
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Dumpster on-site; couples must bag their trash but can then throw the trash in the dumpster.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.