Just minutes from Middlebury, Vermont, The Pink House Farm captures the essence of Vermont in one space. The working farm venue enjoys spectacular vistas of the Adirondack Mountains, pastures grazed by black angus, and two beautiful red barns. Large fields give couples options for outdoor tented receptions where guests can dance under the Vermont stars. The venue also includes a gorgeous barn for smaller parties, so for couples looking to have a more intimate wedding with 100 guests, the reception could be set completely indoors. For larger weddings, the barn makes a perfect place for cocktail stations, dance floors, and buffets.
Looking for a full weekend stay? Rent the 1798 restored farm house, which includes 4 bedrooms and a charming antique-filled interior with gourmet kitchen. After gathering together in the common spaces of the house, guests can enjoy the privacy of their bedrooms, each with its own private bath. Finally, you can explore the great outdoors of Vermont on some of the nearby hiking trails or spend time putting the personal touches on the venue to really make it yours before guests arrive.
Ripe with ceremony options, say your vows on the stone patio of the 18th century farmhouse, under a nearby arbor or on the manicured lawn facing the distant mountains. No matter where you choose, this venue offers guests stunning views while they listen to music, wander the property to see the farm or sip their cocktails in one of the many Adirondack chairs with mountain views.
4 bedrooms5 bathrooms
2800 square foot, fully refurbished historic home.
Includes full furnishings, washer/dryer, outdoor grill, air conditioning, wireless internet, gas fireplace, gourmet eat-in kitchen, screened porch, and patio.
4 Bedrooms (sleeps 8) in traditional beds. Can accommodate up to 13 guests with Pack’n’Play crib and 4 twin Aero mattresses. All linens provided.
Bedroom 1 – 1 double bed, cozy first-floor room off living space, private bath
Bedroom 2 – 2 twin beds, brick historical detail, private bath, second floor
Bedroom 3 – 1 queen bed, pastoral views, private bath
Bedroom 4 – 1 queen bed, Adirondack views, ceiling fan, generous space, master private bath
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
No outdoor rehearsal dinners or Sunday brunches. Indoor rehearsal dinners or Sunday Brunches limited to 20 people and upon request.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
- Open Flame Policy: Not permitted.
- Pet Policy: Generally permitted. Considered upon request.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in on-site designated location
- Lighting: Area lighting required and limited to string lights or similar effect. No large flood/area lights due to commercial zoning permit.
- Event Access: Event signs required along major roads indicating event traffic. Must adhere to site layout for entrance and egress routes.
- Event Manager: Couples must designate and report an event manager who will be on-site for all event related activities.
- Insurance: Renting couple must provide Special Event liability insurance with a minimum of $2,000,000 general liability coverage for the event. Policy must list the venue as the additional insured.
- Working Farm Disclosure: Property is a working farm. No person shall wander the property beyond the barn, house, parking area and tent area. If they do, they assume all risk.
Noise Ordinance in place for Saturday (11pm) and Sunday (10pm).
All liquor must be served by an insured and properly licensed caterer, licensed through the State of Vermont Department of
Liquor Control. Renting couple must provide copies of all caterers' licenses and a copy of the catering event permit 30 days prior to the rental period.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Guests should understand a long term renter resides in the connected studio apartment. House and apartment have separate driveways and entrances.
Photo Credits: Hannah Photography