60 others interested
Adirondack Ridge Farm
Max Capacity: 200 (outdoor), 100 (indoor)
Style: Mountain View
Home Rental: Available for additional fee (sleeps 8)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
60 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
4 bedrooms5 bathrooms
2800 square foot, fully refurbished historic home.
Includes full furnishings, washer/dryer, outdoor grill, air conditioning, wireless internet, gas fireplace, gourmet eat-in kitchen, screened porch, and patio.
4 Bedrooms (sleeps 8) in traditional beds. Can accommodate up to 13 guests with Pack’n’Play crib and 4 twin Aero mattresses. All linens provided.
Bedroom 1 – 1 double bed, cozy first-floor room off living space, private bath
Bedroom 2 – 2 twin beds, brick historical detail, private bath, second floor
Bedroom 3 – 1 queen bed, pastoral views, private bath
Bedroom 4 – 1 queen bed, Adirondack views, ceiling fan, generous space, master private bath
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
No outdoor rehearsal dinners or Sunday brunches. Indoor rehearsal dinners or Sunday Brunches limited to 20 people and upon request.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
- Open Flame Policy: Not permitted.
- Pet Policy: Generally permitted. Considered upon request.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in on-site designated location
- Lighting: Area lighting required and limited to string lights or similar effect. No large flood/area lights due to commercial zoning permit.
- Event Access: Event signs required along major roads indicating event traffic. Must adhere to site layout for entrance and egress routes.
- Event Manager: Couples must designate and report an event manager who will be on-site for all event related activities.
- Insurance: Renting couple must provide Special Event liability insurance with a minimum of $2,000,000 general liability coverage for the event. Policy must list the venue as the additional insured.
- Working Farm Disclosure: Property is a working farm. No person shall wander the property beyond the barn, house, parking area and tent area. If they do, they assume all risk.
Noise Ordinance in place for Saturday (11pm) and Sunday (10pm).
All liquor must be served by an insured and properly licensed caterer, licensed through the State of Vermont Department of
Liquor Control. Renting couple must provide copies of all caterers' licenses and a copy of the catering event permit 30 days prior to the rental period.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Guests should understand a long term renter resides in the connected studio apartment. House and apartment have separate driveways and entrances.
Photo Credits: Hannah Photography