16 others interested
Adirondack Estate views as a gorgeous estate on the outside, with lodge-like characteristics on the inside. Enjoy your wedding weekend down a private drive with nine acres, a heated outdoor pool, a full size pool table, and a movie room with your wedding party. This estate offers two balconies with picturesque views and a built in spa making it the perfect getaway for you and your closest family and friends!
The Adirondack Estate is just minutes from the center of Litchfield, CT but is in an extremely private setting - what more could you ask for?
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - 4 bedrooms in the estate and restroom for wedding party use.
- Parking - 25 in driveway, additional 20 on street.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi available for wedding party or immediate family, however, not sufficient for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Carrier dependent.
- Fire-pit and Fire Wood
- Kitchen - High end residential kitchen.
- Electric Power - Residential grade; Available at reception site only.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
6 bedrooms6 bathrooms
Adirondack Lodge comes complete with 5 bedrooms; a master bedroom suite equipped with a king bed, its own bathroom and fireplace, a Queen sized bedroom with its own bath, two other top floor bedrooms, a lower level bedroom, and an in law apartment with full kitchen / dining.
Prices vary by season
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Pet Policy: Pets not permitted.
Decorations: Not allowed indoors or on siding.
Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
Town Ordinances: Event must end by 10:00pm.