Adirondack Estate views as a gorgeous estate on the outside, with lodge-like characteristics on the inside. Enjoy your wedding weekend down a private drive with nine acres, a heated outdoor pool, a full size pool table, and a movie room with your wedding party. This estate offers two balconies with picturesque views and a built in spa making it the perfect getaway for you and your closest family and friends!
The Adirondack Estate is just minutes from the center of Litchfield, CT but is in an extremely private setting - what more could you ask for?
6 bedrooms6 bathrooms
Adirondack Lodge comes complete with 5 bedrooms; a master bedroom suite equipped with a king bed, its own bathroom and fireplace, a Queen sized bedroom with its own bath, two other top floor bedrooms, a lower level bedroom, and an in law apartment with full kitchen / dining.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Pet Policy: Pets not permitted.
- Decorations: Not allowed indoors or on siding.
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
Event must end by 10:00pm.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.