29 others interested
Dock's Edge Farmstead
Max Capacity: 200 (outdoor)
Home Rental: Available for additional fee (sleeps 16)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
29 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
7 bedrooms5.5 bathrooms
Main House: All the bedrooms in the main house have private baths either en suite or one is across next to the room. is a Queen Canopy Bed, A Queen Adirondak Bed, and a King Bed, all rooms open to a private porch area.
Cabin 1 has the "honeymoon" bedroom with a Double Vintage bedroom, and across the cabin is a Bunk Room with Extra large bunk beds.
Cabin 2 which is the Loft Cabin has a Queen Bedded Bedroom and upstairs is the loft with a Double Bed and a Twin. All Cabins have Screened porches as well to sit and watch the sunrise and feel the Maine lake breezes.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Needs permission to use pizza oven for bread or pizza.
The property is mostly solar powered so please be mindful of conservation.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets not permitted.
- Decorations: No balloons, no rice throwing, no confetti. Any decor that can compost into the earth is welcome.
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Dumpster on Site - couples must bag their trash but can then throw the trash in the dumpster.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.