13 others interested
Dock's Edge Farmstead
Dock's Edge Farmstead is the perfect private, lakeside cabin getaway with your wedding party that you've always imagined. Turning onto the 100 acre private drive, you first come upon a garden shed with with a fenced in organic vegetable garden as well as an old apple tree. The best part about this vegetable garden? Dock's Edge Farmstead encourages guests to pick their own vegetables for dinner - whats better than a Friday night with your closest friends eating dinner around the fire pit with some fresh veggies? There is also a herb garden located behind the main house.
After passing the garden, you will pass the large field where your reception will take place, with more than enough room to fit 200 of your family and friends to dance the night away. Farther down the private drive, the Adirondack style cedar shingle home will emerge with two cozy cabins off to the side. The main house is equipped with a large screened in porch, an outdoor stone fire place, an outdoor pizza oven, a ping pong game room (including a full closet of board games) and multiple french doors that can opened to let in the fresh Maine air. The cabins have their own screened in porch, gas fireplaces ,kitchenettes, bedrooms, sitting areas, and full views of the lake.
The lake is yours to explore for the weekend, Dock's Edge Farmstead has hammocks to lay on the enjoy the breeze, a large dock, lounge chairs, 4 kayaks, a canoe, two paddle boards, and a row boat. Want to be able to get out and exercise a bit before the big day? This private drive is a part of a 6 mile loop that you can run in the morning before jumping into the lake to cool down. Dock's Edge Farmstead truly has it all to enjoy your most memorable weekend!
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Parking - 200 parking spaces.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi available for wedding party or immediate family, however, not sufficient for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Kitchen - Residential kitchen only.
- Electric Power - Commercial grade; Available at ceremony and reception site
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
7 bedrooms5.5 bathrooms
Main House: All the bedrooms in the main house have private baths either en suite or one is across next to the room. is a Queen Canopy Bed, A Queen Adirondak Bed, and a King Bed, all rooms open to a private porch area.
Cabin 1 has the "honeymoon" bedroom with a Double Vintage bedroom, and across the cabin is a Bunk Room with Extra large bunk beds.
Cabin 2 which is the Loft Cabin has a Queen Bedded Bedroom and upstairs is the loft with a Double Bed and a Twin. All Cabins have Screened porches as well to sit and watch the sunrise and feel the Maine lake breezes.
Prices vary by season
- Wedding couple is more than welcome to pick vegetables from the garden for dinner.
- Pizza oven available at the outdoor grill area (need permission to use). Outdoor grill area also consists of a stone fire grill and picnic tables.
- Ping Pong game room to include Ping Pong table, balls, and paddles.
- Lakeside beach on property has a dock, lounge chairs, a hammock, 4 kayaks, a canoe, two paddle boards, and a row boat. Guests are also able to swim, boat, or fish on the lake! Life jackets are available.
- There is a small library of books available for guests to read, a full closet full of board games / puzzles, a large playset with three swings, a slide, a play fort and a sandbox.
- There is also a selection of DVDs in the house to choose from.
Outdoor capacity: 200
Event End Time: 11 pm
Reception Type: Outdoor Only
Needs permission to use pizza oven for bread or pizza.
The property is mostly solar powered so please be mindful of conservation.
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
Pet Policy: Pets not permitted.
Decorations: No balloons, no rice throwing, no confetti. Any decor that can compost into the earth is welcome.
Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Dumpster on Site - couples must bag their trash but can then throw the trash in the dumpster.