Forested mountains and distant ski trails give way to a private home and meadows at the foot of Mount Ascutney. Located in West Windsor, VT, this private estate has beautiful mountain views and open space for couples to setup a large outdoor wedding. Couples can have their ceremony backdropped by the birch and pine trees on the meadow's edge or the ridge-line of the Green Mountains. After, couples can treat their guests to cocktails while walking along the meadows edge before a reception under the stars where they can dance, enjoying music and laughs with friends.
Interested in staying for the weekend? A long driveway leads you to this secluded space giving guests a sense of intimacy with very private grounds. The house itself is open and welcoming with 5 large bedrooms with beautiful views from every room. On your wedding morning, wake up and watch the day begin from the open deck sharing coffees and brunch with your family and friends. In the evenings, enjoy the large wrap around deck that provides great space for sunset viewing and entertaining.
5 bedrooms3.5 bathrooms
Secluded, deluxe home with mountain view. 2 nights included with venue rental.
Additional nights may be rented at $850/night.
Venue Rental Policies
Permits required for events with 100 or more guests.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted indoors. Permitted outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Not permitted.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted indoors.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in designated area.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
No shoes inside home.
No pets inside home house.
No smoking inside home.
Photo Credits: Studio Art & Photo