56 others interested
Lyndeborough, New Hampshire
The Homestead at High Field Farm
Max Capacity: 150 (outdoor)
Style: Mountain View
Home Rental: Available for additional fee (sleeps 12)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
56 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
5 bedrooms2.5 bathrooms
On-site farmhouse available to rent.
Includes 5, 2nd floor bedrooms featuring 2 king size beds, 1 queen size bed, 3 twin size beds.
First floor includes a queen size air mattress that can be used in the semi-private den, and another small room with a twin size mattress which can be used for single occupancy.
Home includes 2 x full baths upstairs and one 1/2bath on the ground floor.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Authorized in designated areas.
- Open Flame Policy: Authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
- Fireworks: Permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in designated area. Composting solutions available for food scraps as well as compatible disposable cutlery and dinnerware.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Camping - On-site camping permitted with home rental in designated areas. Campers may not use indoor restrooms and must use rentals provided by renting couple due.
Smoking - No smoking under any circumstance.
Pets - Considered upon request. Must be discussed due to on-site farm animals.