28 others interested
Eden, New York
Garden Grove Farm
Nestled amongst vineyards on a hill above Eden, NY, rests our woodland Garden Grove — perfect for an intimate outdoor ceremony. With stunning views and a nearby field for your tented reception, the grounds provide a timeless, scenic backdrop for your wedding memories.
From the front porch, you can spot Lake Erie on the horizon, and the land itself is surrounded by natural NY beauty at its finest. Enjoy a ceremony under the garden canopy surrounded by old stone walls and the gentle trickle of a waterfall stream in the background. Walk the land and feel the generations of history that surround you.
There are unlimited scenic spots for photo opportunities from the old glass greenhouse, big barn, vegetable fields, or small orchard, to sitting upon the swing beneath large maples lining the drive. Welcome your guests to a place that feels like home. Always graced with a pleasant breeze, this property is uniquely charmed as a magical place dedicated to nourishment - of body, heart, mind and spirit.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue.
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - Living room available for wedding party staging and preparation. Includes access to in-house half-bath and small changing space.
- Parking - Up to 40 cars.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi available for wedding party or immediate family. Not sufficient for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Electric Power - Residential grade available in select locations.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Power Generator
* Recommendations Available
- For Rent:
- The farmhouse's indoor dining room can be made available for rehearsal dinner or small gatherings with capacity for up to 20 guests.
- Farm grown flowers or custom floral arrangements.
- Flowers, produce and eggs may be available with coordination and dependent on season availability and scale.
- Farm to table breakfast or brunch.
- Access to glassed in porch overlooking Garden Grove with hot-tub. Limited to immediate family and wedding party.
Outdoor capacity: 80
Event End Time: 11 pm
Region: New York
Reception Type: Outdoor Only
Soy-free property. Any soy products used may not be used on our dish-ware, cookware, kitchen, fed to any animals or put in on-site compost.
Prefer to keep the property as plastic-minimal as possible and ask that disposable items be compostable when possible.
Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
Open Flame Policy: Not permitted.
Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
Decorations: No glitter, confetti, or other plastic. All tape, staples, or adhesives must be removed from the property. Would prefer nothing that would damage living things (i.e. staples into a tree).
Fireworks: Not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in designated area.
Noise: Music must end by 10pm, however reception can continue later.
Drone Usage: Not permitted.
General Rental Policies?
Insurance: Couples must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly.
Security Deposit: Mayflower collects a $1,000 security deposit before any event, equivalent to the deductible on the Special Event Insurance Policy. Couples may pay by check or bank transfer or Mayflower can run a hold to the card on file before your event.
Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Food must be provided by a licensed and insured provider.
Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate all waste (catering, florist, decor, signage) and place in designated area. Large temporary structures that cannot fit in trash receptacles must be removed from the property.
Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.