Nestled amongst vineyards on a hill above Eden, NY, rests our woodland Garden Grove here at Crown Hill Farm — the perfect spot for an intimate outdoor ceremony. With stunning views and a nearby field for your tented reception, the grounds provide a timeless, scenic backdrop for your wedding memories.
From the front porch, you can spot Lake Erie on the horizon, and the land itself is surrounded by natural NY beauty at its finest. Enjoy a ceremony under the garden canopy surrounded by old stone walls and the gentle trickle of a waterfall stream in the background. Walk the land and feel the generations of a historic farm that surround you.
There are unlimited scenic spots for photo opportunities from the old glass greenhouse, big barn, vegetable gardens, or small orchard, to sitting upon the swing beneath large maples lining the drive. Welcome your guests to a place that feels like home. Always graced with a pleasant breeze, this property is uniquely charmed as a magical place dedicated to nourishment - of body, heart, mind and spirit.
Venue Rental Policies
Soy-free property. Any soy products used may not be used on our dish-ware, cookware, kitchen, fed to any animals or put in on-site compost.
Prefer to keep the property as plastic-minimal as possible and ask that disposable items be compostable when possible.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
- Open Flame Policy: Not permitted.
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
- Decorations: No glitter, confetti, or other plastic. All tape, staples, or adhesives must be removed from the property. Would prefer nothing that would damage living things (i.e. staples into a tree).
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in designated area.
- Noise: Music must end by 10pm, however reception can continue later.
- Drone Usage: Not permitted.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.