25 others interested
Sardinia, New York
The Gardens at Olmsted Farm
Max Capacity: 200 (outdoor)
Style: Summer Camp
Home Rental: Available for additional fee (sleeps 19)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
25 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
7 bedrooms3 bathrooms
The Gardens at Olmsted Farm is a rustic family retreat made up of the Board and Batten Great Lodge with 6 bedrooms, three smaller cabins, and a sleeping dorm with 6 cots.
The camp includes 3 x restrooms: 1 in the Board and Batten Great Lodge, 1 in the "Middle Cabin," and one in the bottom of the sleeping dorm. Restrooms only available for overnight guests.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Treat our Historic Home as if it were your own.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted indoors.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and move to designated on-site trash receptacles.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Kelsey Gene Photography