Seaside Cottage is perfect for the small intimate wedding on the water that you've been dreaming of. Located an hour away from Portland, Westport Island is a small, 2 x 12 mile island connected to the mainland by a bridge nearby. This beautiful, waterfront venue has spectacular views of the water from every window! Seaside Cottage has 3.5 acres for your ceremony and reception to have beautiful waterfront views overlooking the 800 feet of deepwater frontage and a private dock and mooring.
Overnight accommodations for up to 12 guests in the main cottage as well as the attached unit are included in the venue price. Guests are able to enjoy the wrap around porch or enclosed sun porch overlooking the bay. Seaside Cottage is the perfect venue to enjoy time with loved ones overlooking the active Sheepscot Bay! Any guests are able to bring their own kayaks, paddle boards, etc. to enjoy the water.
5 bedrooms2.5 bathrooms
There are 4 bedrooms in the main cottage; attached unit has a queen, double, and twin bed, sleeping 12 guests total throughout the entire estate.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Bonfire allowed in Fire Pit.
- Pet Policy: Pets not permitted.
- Fireworks: Fireworks permitted, do not shoot into the water.
- Trash and Recycling: Dumpster on Site - couples must bag their trash but can then throw the trash in the dumpster.
- Parking: Able to accommodate up to 16 cars.