Tucked away inside 55 acres of forest, discover this quintessential cabin-style estate with man-made pond. Walk down the wooden-deck staircase to an intimate waterfront ceremony, followed by cocktails on the deck, and an outdoor tented reception surrounded by lush forests, green lawn, and the home's private pond. Included in the rental is a 3-night stay (Friday-Monday) inside the exquisitely maintained property complete with built-in hot tub and tennis court.
The main level features a fully applianced kitchen with granite counter tops, open concept dining and living rooms, vaulted ceilings and a soaring natural stone wood fireplace. The private master bedroom suite includes a gorgeous shower, walk-in closet, balcony and loft. Above the finished garage your guests will enjoy a separate living suite complete with bedroom, bath, its own living room, and balcony (think groomsmen's quarters)! The walkout finished basement with double sliding doors offers plenty of room for playing pool, enjoying a beverage at the custom bar, or warming up in front of the gas fireplace.
8 bedrooms5 bathrooms
3 night stay included with rental.
The house is located on a private secluded acre estate in the picturesque village of Peru, Vermont in the middle of Green Mountain National Forest.
Additional nights ($1,500/night).
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department. No candles inside house or on deck.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: No tape or staples on permanent structures.
- Trash and Recycling: Must consolidate in designated area.
- Noise: Open to late night reception hours upon request.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
The house is located on a private secluded 20 acre estate in the picturesque village of Peru, Vermont in the middle of Green Mountain National Forest.