44 others interested
Bloomville, New York
Wild Meadows Hilltop
Located just 3 hours from NYC in the magical foothills of the Catskill Mountains, this former dairy farm features a historic 1800's carriage house and an event field with a stage, perfect for your outdoor wedding.
Take a step back in time at this green-certified, eco-friendly venue with an antique refinement for the most elegant affair. Enjoy an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour in one of the many enchanted nooks. Later, host your reception under the stars for up to 350 guests on the hilltop field, set against mountain views and blooming meadows.
A true one-of-a-kind venue, your host, a professional artist has curated a selection of hand-made farm tables and chairs that add to this venue's unique vintage vibe. Add on custom florals and a bit of lighting as finishing touches and you're sure to pull off the uniquely-you wedding you've so always wanted.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - Handcrafted 8 foot wooden tables (fits 4 chairs on each side) for up to 125 guests. Can be put inside or just outside the tent, however, arranged placement is an additional fee.
- Chairs - Mixed wooden chairs for up to 125 guests. Can be put inside or just outside the tent, however, arranged placement is an additional fee.
- Changing Rooms - Available with home rental (see below).
- Parking - up to 400 guests
- Internet Service - Limited Guest WiFi available.
- Cellular Service - Carrier dependent.
- Electric Power - Commercial grade available at the field reception site. Power for the ceremony site is location dependent.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Power Generator
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
4 bedrooms5 bathrooms
$2575 for a 2-night required minimum stay.
1864 artist designed and renovated carriage house. Features four large bedrooms, hardwood floors, and an open-concept kitchen and dining area. Absolutely stunning!
Four Bedrooms Include:
Rosa Room ~ 1 king bed, 1 full futon
Moss Room ~ 1 queen bed, 1 full futon
Sunset Room ~ 1 queen bed, 2 single bunks
Sunrise Room ~ 1 queen bed, 2 single bunks
House available with home rental only.
Day of use available for wedding party upon request and for fee.
Additional fees will incur for clean-up. Early check in - late check out available for an additional fee.
Prices vary by season
- For Rent:
- Tent Heaters
- Ceremonial arches
- Farm to table catering services
- Licensed bartender
- Fire-pit and fire wood
- Accent Lighting
- Collection of select vintage decor (colored glass bottles, jars, coolers, etc.)
Outdoor capacity: 350
Event End Time: 11 pm
Region: New York
Reception Type: Outdoor Only
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: No open flames inside buildings. Prior approval required for other items in or near buildings.
Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
Decorations: May not damage buildings, walls, or trees.
Fireworks: Considered upon request and with necessary permits.
Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate into on-site dumpster.
Noise: No noise restrictions or curfews.
Check In / Check Out: Early check in or late check out available upon request for a fee. ($50/hr)