56 others interested
Bloomville, New York
Wild Meadows Hilltop
Max Capacity: 350 (outdoor)
Style: Mountain View
Home Rental: Available for additional fee (sleeps 16)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
56 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
4 bedrooms5 bathrooms
$2575 for a 2-night required minimum stay.
1864 artist designed and renovated carriage house. Features four large bedrooms, hardwood floors, and an open-concept kitchen and dining area. Absolutely stunning!
Four Bedrooms Include:
Rosa Room ~ 1 king bed, 1 full futon
Moss Room ~ 1 queen bed, 1 full futon
Sunset Room ~ 1 queen bed, 2 single bunks
Sunrise Room ~ 1 queen bed, 2 single bunks
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: Late night receptions authorized
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames inside buildings. Prior approval required for other items in or near buildings.
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
- Decorations: May not damage buildings, walls, or trees.
- Fireworks: Considered upon request and with necessary permits.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate into on-site dumpster.
- Noise: No noise restrictions or curfews.
- Check In / Check Out: Early check in or late check out available upon request for a fee. ($50/hr)
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
House available with home rental only.
Day of use available for wedding party upon request and for fee.
Additional fees will incur for clean-up. Early check in - late check out available for an additional fee.