22 others interested
Bloomville, New York
Wild Meadows Barn
Located just 3 hours from New York City in the magical foothills of the Catskill Mountains, this former dairy farm features a historic 1700's barn, an 1800's carriage house and an outdoor event field with stage perfect for your indoor-outdoor wedding.
Take a step back in time at this green-certified, eco-friendly venue with an antique refinement perfect for the most elegant affair. Enjoy an outdoor ceremony, followed by cocktails inside the historic barn. Later, host either a smaller reception for up to 75 guests inside the barn or a larger celebration for up to 350 guests in the field, set against mountain views and blooming meadows.
A truly one-of-a-kind venue, your host, a professional artist has curated a selection of hand-made farm tables and chairs that add to this venue's unique vintage vibe. Add on custom floral and a bit of lighting as finishing touches and you're sure to pull off the uniquely-you wedding you've so always wanted.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - Handcrafted wooden tables for up to 125 guests with one-time placement.
- Chairs - Chairs for up to 125 guests with one-time placement.
- Changing Rooms - Available with home rental (see below).
- Parking - up to 400 guests
- Internet Service - Limited Guest WiFi available.
- Cellular Service - Carrier dependent.
- Electric Power - Commercial grade available in barn and at field reception site. Power for ceremony site is location dependent.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Power Generator
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
4 bedrooms5 bathrooms
$2575 for 2 night stay.
1864 artist designed and renovated carriage house. Features four large bedrooms, hardwood floors, and an open-concept kitchen and dining area. Absolutely stunning!
Four Bedrooms Include:
Rosa Room ~ 1 king bed, 1 full futon
Moss Room ~ 1 queen bed, 1 full futon
Sunset Room ~ 1 queen bed, 2 single bunks
Sunrise Room ~ 1 queen bed, 2 single bunks
Prices vary by season
- For Rent:
- Tent Heaters
- Ceremonial arches
- Farm to table catering services
- Licensed bartender
- Fire-pit and fire wood
- Accent Lighting
- Collection of select vintage decor (colored glass bottles, jars, coolers, etc.)
Indoor capacity: 75
Outdoor capacity: 350
Event End Time: 11 pm
Region: New York
Reception Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: No open flames inside buildings. Prior approval required for other items in or near buildings.
Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
Decorations: May not damage buildings, walls, or trees.
Fireworks: Considered upon request and with necessary permits.
Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate into on-site dumpster.
Noise: No noise restrictions or curfews.
Check In / Check Out: Early check in or late check out available upon request for a fee. ($50/hr)