36 others interested
Max Capacity: 150 (outdoor)
Style: Mountain View
Home Rental: Available for additional fee (sleeps 22)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
36 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
7 bedrooms3.5 bathrooms
3500 Sq Ft. beautifully renovated farmhouse. Complete with modern kitchen & carrera marble counters, this farmhouse features a dramatic, oversized dining room with extended farm table & wood inlay floors; perfectly laid out living room for large groups with brand new modern furniture, fireplace & fresh design; chic bathrooms with custom tiles & woodwork. This home sits on 10 acres of private farmland with a pond, river frontage, hiking trails & outdoor living room. Enjoy a game room barn with foosball, jenga, table tennis, sofa chairs & more, or the views on either of the 2 decks with one large outdoor Jacuzzi.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
No parking on lawn.
Caterers authorized limited kitchen access for staging and prep. Main prep should occur off-site or in outdoor catering tent.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Open Flame Policy: Not permitted other than small fires in designated fire-pit
- Pet Policy: Permitted
- Decorations: No current restrictions.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and consolidate in on-site dumpster.
- Noise: No amplified music after 10pm
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.