This lovely property includes 10 acres of private farmland, complete with a small pond and iconic red barn. The sprawling lawn, located between a stately 17th century colonial house and acres of private forest, makes a serene setting. Relax in the red adirondack chairs and take in the view of the small pond backdropped by the Green Mountains. Wander to the side of the field and you will discover a small stream trickling down to the river. End your night around the fire-pit enjoying the starry sky, far away from the city lights.
The property is located off Route 4, one of the state’s scenic highways, which meanders next to the Ottauquechee River and through the Green Mountains. The quaint town of Bridgewater (population 900) sits between scenic Woodstock, voted the prettiest town in America, and lively Killington. During your stay be sure to enjoy all the area has to offer from spectacular natural scenery, world heritage farms, great restaurants, eclectic boutiques and down-to-earth Vermont hospitality.
7 bedrooms3.5 bathrooms
3500 Sq Ft. beautifully renovated farmhouse. Complete with modern kitchen & carrera marble counters, this farmhouse features a dramatic, oversized dining room with extended farm table & wood inlay floors; perfectly laid out living room for large groups with brand new modern furniture, fireplace & fresh design; chic bathrooms with custom tiles & woodwork. This home sits on 10 acres of private farmland with a pond, river frontage, hiking trails & outdoor living room. Enjoy a game room barn with foosball, jenga, table tennis, sofa chairs & more, or the views on either of the 2 decks with one large outdoor Jacuzzi.
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
No parking on lawn.
Caterers authorized limited kitchen access for staging and prep. Main prep should occur off-site or in outdoor catering tent.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Open Flame Policy: Not permitted other than small fires in designated fire-pit
- Pet Policy: Permitted
- Decorations: No current restrictions.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and consolidate in on-site dumpster.
- Noise: No amplified music after 10pm
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.