19 others interested
Just an hour and a half outside of Boston, this quaint Connecticut horse farm rests against the James Goodwin Forest and features sounds of flowing stream-water as it feeds into the Natchaug River.
Enjoy your ceremony in front of the rustic working horse barn and then transition into a free flowing cocktail hour with lawn games and an outdoor bar. Later, treat your guests to an outdoors tented reception atop the perfectly flat riding ring for a true country wedding suited to your style.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Parking - Up to 30 cars.
- Kitchen Access - Covered space only that can be used for caterer's individual set-up. Includes tables for flat preparation surfaces.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi network available for all wedding guests
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Camping - $15.00 per person per night.
- Electric Power - Residential grade; additional needs require generator rentals.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
Pet Policy: Pets not permitted.
Decorations: No restrictions.
Fireworks: Not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.