Josias River Farm is a gorgeous private property including an ivory cottage, a beautifully restored 250 year old barn and manicured gardens surrounding multiple ceremony and cocktail hour locations. Host your fairytale wedding on 20 scenic acres of forests, open fields, pastures and gardens. The farm's stone walls, rail fences, and pristine flower gardens surrounding the original antique cape and classic New England barn serves as the perfect setting for your intimate wedding with your family and friends.
The beautiful open field is perfect for any size tent, and our barn is perfect for ceremonies, cocktails, dancing and intimate dinners. The beautifully manicured grounds offer many spaces for your guests to stroll and mingle or enjoy an impromptu game corn hole. Josias River Farm lights their pathways and trees with white twinkle lights, so that you and your guests are able to dance the night away!
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors, smoking in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames in barn, there is a bonfire that will be lit by staff. Candles in tip-proof, glass jar permitted under tents.
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed.
- Decorations: No confetti, no nails, and no staples permitted.
- Fireworks: Sparklers allowed.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
Music has to go to acoustic at 10:00pm