38 others interested
Cape Neddick, Maine
Ivory Brook Farm
The Ivory Brook Farm is a gorgeous private property including an ivory cottage, a beautifully restored 250 year old barn, and a small goat farm. Host your fairytale wedding on 20 scenic acres of forests, open fields, pastures and gardens. Ivory Brook Farm's stone walls, rail fences, and pristine flower gardens surrounding the original antique cape and classic New England barn serves as the perfect setting for your intimate wedding with your family and friends.
The beautiful open field is perfect for any size tent, and our barn is perfect for ceremonies, cocktails, dancing and intimate dinners. The beautifully manicured grounds offer many spaces for your guests to stroll and mingle or enjoy an impromptu game corn hole. Ivory Brook Farm lights their pathways and trees with white twinkle lights, so that you and your guests are able to dance the night away!
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - There is a 3 season porch, great room, and powder room in the estate available as changing rooms.
- Parking - 50 parking spots available.
- Ceremony Arch - Ceremony arch available in the gardens.
- Fire-pit and fire wood provided.
- Full cellular and internet service available.
- Dry Bar - Available in barn.
- Electric Power - Power available at both ceremony and reception sites.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors, smoking in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: No open flames in barn, there is a bonfire that will be lit by staff.
Pet Policy: Pets allowed, however there is to be no excessive barking at the goats.
Decorations: No confetti, no nails, and no staples permitted.
Fireworks: Sparklers allowed.
Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
Town Ordinances: Music has to go to acoustic at 10:00pm