The Ivory Brook Farm is a gorgeous private property including an ivory cottage, a beautifully restored 250 year old barn and manicured gardens surrounding multiple ceremony and cocktail hour locations. Host your fairytale wedding on 20 scenic acres of forests, open fields, pastures and gardens. Ivory Brook Farm's stone walls, rail fences, and pristine flower gardens surrounding the original antique cape and classic New England barn serves as the perfect setting for your intimate wedding with your family and friends.
The beautiful open field is perfect for any size tent, and our barn is perfect for ceremonies, cocktails, dancing and intimate dinners. The beautifully manicured grounds offer many spaces for your guests to stroll and mingle or enjoy an impromptu game corn hole. Ivory Brook Farm lights their pathways and trees with white twinkle lights, so that you and your guests are able to dance the night away!
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors, smoking in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames in barn, there is a bonfire that will be lit by staff. Candles in tip-proof, glass jar permitted under tents.
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed, however there is to be no excessive barking at the goats.
- Decorations: No confetti, no nails, and no staples permitted.
- Fireworks: Sparklers allowed.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
Music has to go to acoustic at 10:00pm
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.