55 others interested
Stillwater Plains at Lye Brook
Max Capacity: 400 (outdoor)
Style: Summer Camp
Home Rental: Included (sleeps 2)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
55 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
1 bedrooms1 bathrooms
On-site apartment available for 3 night rental. (Thursday - Sunday or Friday- Monday). $257/night
Private, artisan, wood-crafted loft apartment with loft full-sized bed. Includes 2 fridges, chest freezer and commercial stove. Guests also have shared access to eighties jacuzzi in the main house.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
This is a multi-use campground and will have other campers on-site throughout the weekend.
One portable toilet minimum per 50 guests. One Mobile restroom stall per 100 guests.
Speed Limit 10mph.
Must wash and return all tables and chairs.
Additional day for clean up ($400/day).
- Event End Time: Late night receptions authorized
- Smoking Policy: Permitted throughout campground.
- Open Flame Policy: Permitted.
- Pet Policy: Pets are welcome. Must be leashed.
- Decorations: No restrictions on use of tape or staples; must be removed after.
- Fireworks: Not authorized.
- Trash and Recycling: Dumpster on Site - couples must bag their trash but can then throw the trash in the dumpster.
- Noise: No constraint.
- Pest Control: Pest control services are not conducted or allowed.
- Reception Hours: Open to late night reception hours upon request.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
House Rental Policies
Pets: Permitted inside loft.