A gorgeously maintained and curated sculpture park, TurnPark offers couples the chance to blend the nature of the Berkshires with the refined artistic tastes of a professional sculpture garden. From in-ground stone amphitheaters and iron cast statues, to acres of walking trails through wildflower meadows, this venue offers the creative couple a chance to design a wedding that reflects their interests in a space guests will never forget. The venues placement within the sculpture park affords views of the nearby Berkshire Mountains and the local town of West Stockbridge.
The venue is a large enough space that you will have no trouble creating multiple experiences for your guests. From a ceremony in the stone amphitheater followed by cocktail hour walking through the old stone quarry and wildflower fields, to a tented reception under the stars, you'll experienced unmatched sophistication for your fully custom wedding.
Venue Rental Policies
- Decorations: May not interfere with natural environment i..e. no staples or tape on natural trees.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate into on-site dumpster.
- Venue Access: Park remains open to public (10am-6pm) which runs simultaneous with venue set up, event, and clean up.
- Pets: Pets welcome.
- Open Flames: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Smoking: No smoking.