A gorgeously maintained and curated sculpture park, TurnPark offers couples the chance to blend the nature of the Berkshires with the refined artistic tastes of a professional sculpture garden. From in-ground stone amphitheaters and iron cast statues, to acres of walking trails through wildflower meadows, this venue offers the creative couple a chance to design a wedding that reflects their interests in a space guests will never forget. The venues placement within the sculpture park affords views of the nearby Berkshire Mountains and the local town of West Stockbridge.
The venue is a large enough space that you will have no trouble creating multiple experiences for your guests. From a ceremony in the stone amphitheater followed by cocktail hour walking through the old stone quarry and wildflower fields, to a tented reception under the stars, you'll experienced unmatched sophistication for your fully custom wedding.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Open to late night reception hours upon request.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets welcome.
- Decorations: May not interfere with natural environment i..e. no staples or tape on natural trees.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate into on-site dumpster.
- Venue Access: Park remains open to public (10am-6pm) which runs simultaneous with venue set up, event, and clean up.
Permit required for events running past 8pm.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.