81 others interested
Max Capacity: 250 (outdoor), 150 (indoor)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
81 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Only able to accommodate weekday tours.
If caterer plans on setting up a food area in the Barn and needs to use Sterno cans, they MUST have a fire extinguisher readily available.
Luminaries outside need to be in glass containers or flame-resistant bags.
Fire balloons and floating lanterns are prohibited by Maine State law.
Please be advised that each fall this venue has a seasonal centerpiece display on the grounds near the Barn which cannot be removed or displaced for your event. This is part of the landscape and the display remains up through the final weekend of September and first weekend in October.
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Not permitted.
- Pet Policy: Dogs are able to be a part of the ceremony and photos of the couple, but needs to removed before the reception.
- Decorations: Helium balloons are to be deflated & disposed of in the trash, not released to float away as airborne litter. Nails, staples, screws, and other similar penetrating objects should not be driven into walls or ceilings.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Dumpster on Site - couples must bag their trash but can then throw the trash in the dumpster. Recycling is strongly recommended & bins will be made available for caterers.
- Bonfires: Not permitted.
Use of drones is prohibited.
Due to local noise ordinances, all music played under a tent or inside the Barn during your wedding must cease by 10:00pm. In addition, the sound levels of music at, and guests’ departures from, your event must not be so great as to generate complaints to the local authorities by our neighbors.
We ask that all guests vacate the property promptly by 11:00pm and all vendors depart by 12:00am. In no circumstances are wedding parties and guests allowed on site after the gates are closed.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Jamie Mercurio Photography