96 others interested
Max Capacity: 150 (outdoor), 150 (indoor)
Home Rental: Included (sleeps 23)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
96 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
12 bedrooms3.5 bathrooms
Rural Farmhouse - Two nights included with rental.
Additional nights may be requested and are $1,000 per night.
$450 trash removal and laundry cleaning fee applied at checkout.
8 Bedrooms, of which 4 have lofts for a total of 12 rooms.
Master (1 queen, has private bath with shower and private sunroom); Bedroom 2 (2 twin beds, shared bath); Bedroom 3 (queen bed with private half bath); Bedroom 4 (1 Queen, shared bath); Bedrooms 5 & 6 (double bed each); Bedroom 7, 8 & 9 (2 twin beds each); Bedrooms 10 & 11 (double bed each); Bedroom 12 (twin bed)
Kitchen includes double oven and 6-burner range.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Conditional on weather and fire risk level per local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
- Trash and Recycling: Must separate recyclables. Venue provides 6 contractor bags and bins provided. Renters must remove anything in excess of the 6 bags. $100 dollar excess waste fee plus $15 per bag in excess left on the property.
- Venue Access: 12am the day prior through 12pm the day after event. 11am check-in and 2pm check-out considered upon request.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Early check in at 11am or late check out until 2pm considered upon request.