42 others interested
Eaton Center, New Hampshire
Crystal Pines Camp
Opened in the 1920s as a summer camp for girls, this venue offers a uniquely private atmosphere for your one-of-a-kind wedding. Just 10 minutes from Conway, NH, and nestled in Mount Washington Valley, you can host your guests for an entire weekend filled with outdoor activities in a fully relaxed atmosphere.
Host a lakeside ceremony, followed by an outdoor cocktail hour surrounded by majestic pines. Later, enjoy a fully indoor reception inside the camp's barn-style dining hall, complete with commercial kitchen and long wooden tables for dinner and dancing. end the evening fireside before dispersing into various cabins for simple on-site accommodations and maximum time together!
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - Rectangular tables.
- Restrooms - 2 x rustic full service restrooms.
- Parking - Up to 50 cars.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi network available for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Limited.
- Ceremonial Benches
- Kitchen - Commercial grade. Includes prep area, oven, stove, grill, refrigerator, freezer, dry goods storage area and easy access to and from reception site.
- Electric Power - Commercial grade; available within 100 ft of both ceremony and reception sites.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
Cabins start at $25/per person per night, and can sleep anywhere between 2-10 people.
Prices vary by season
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with permit from local fire department.
Pet Policy: Not permitted.
Decorations: No staples or pins in walls. Tape considered upon request.
Fireworks: Not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and dispose of trash into on-site dumpster.
Alcohol: BYOB; insured and certified bartender required.
Photo Credits: Katelyn Mallett Photography