52 others interested
Max Capacity: 200 (outdoor), 80 (indoor)
Style: Summer Camp
Home Rental: Included (sleeps 124)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
52 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
There are 6 cabins included within this venue to accommodate 124 guests. They are located in a lovely wooden area in between 2 lakes on the property. They typically remain cool through the hotter months as they have screens instead of windows. The 3 Eastern Cabins contain showers and bathrooms and the 3 Western Cabins are located close to the shared wash house. Linens are not provided.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking allowed outside in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Bonfires are lit on Saturday nights, lighting fires on Friday nights are permitted upon request.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: You are able to decorate as you please without permanent changes to buildings such as drilling holes. Couples must clean up all decorations and adhesives i.e. staples and tape.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash cans provided for use during event. Couples must consolidate in on-site dumpsters after event.
- Bonfires: Camp staff builds campfires in the fire pits as well as the indoor fireplaces. Staff will light them for you or guests are welcome to light as well.
- Noise: No amplified music or loud noise between 10pm and 7am.
- Venue Access: Exclusive venue access Saturday. Friday access for decoration and set-up after 5pm. Early drop-off considered upon request. Sunday access available until 11am. Late check-out available up to 1pm for $250.
- Tours: Tours limited to weekdays. Weekend tour exceptions upon request.
The town has a 10:00pm - 7am "respectful volume" policy.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.