60 others interested
Host the lake front ceremony down the Cape that you've always wanted! Say "I Do" along the sandy shoreline with captivating views of the lake behind you followed by a fun-filled cocktail hour complete with lawn games in a camp filled atmosphere. Host your reception at either the indoor wooden reception hall or outdoors, in a tent of your choosing. End the evening around the fire pit, roasting s’mores or a late night snack with the ones you love.
Looking to create a laid-back weekend for all of your guests? Host your guests overnight at the Lakeshore Cabins, a 6 cabin village surrounding an open fire-pit. On Saturday morning, Lakeshore Camp offers two hours of swimming in the lake, along with full use of it’s many recreational fields for baseball, basketball, and foursquare. Whether it’s lakeside elegance or a weekend of outdoor fun, Lakeshore Camp truly offers the best of both worlds!
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue.
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - Changing room with restroom available as well.
- Restrooms - Restrooms available in camp wash house sufficient for wedding guest use.
- Parking - Parking available for 20 cars. Parking at the local church parking lot may be arranged prior to the event.
- Fire-pit and fire wood provided.
- Full cellular and internet service available.
- Kitchen Access - Available for professional vendor use.
- Trash - Trash/recycling cans provided. There are dumpsters available as well if needed.
- Day of Coordination Services - Camp Director will be onsite. Parking assistance will be provided during peak arrival time.
- Dry Bar - An aluminum canoe is available to fill with ice & drinks.
- Ceremonial Benches - Green wooden benches available for 120 guests.
- Picnic Tables - Available to seat up to 120 guests.
- Electric Power - There is ample power for the indoor site, a generator is needed for a tent.
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
Amenities to Rent *
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
There are 6 cabins included within this venue to accommodate 124 guests. They are located in a lovely wooden area in between 2 lakes on the property. They typically remain cool through the hotter months as they have screens instead of windows. The 3 Eastern Cabins contain showers and bathrooms and the 3 Western Cabins are located close to the shared wash house. Linens are not provided.
- Lake swimming is available & must be arranged prior to the event. Two hours of lake swimming is included in your rental. Additional swimming must be supervised by the camp's certified Life Guards at $100 per hour.
- Use of the field, baseball diamond, basketball court, foursquare court, or any other areas are available at no additional fee. Many of these areas are perfect for you to set up lawn games, play sports, or for any other activities you like.
Indoor capacity: 80
Outdoor capacity: 200
Event End Time: 10 pm
Reception Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Smoking Policy: Smoking allowed outside in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: Bonfires are lit on Saturday nights, lighting fires on Friday nights are permitted upon request.
Pet Policy: Not permitted.
Decorations: You are able to decorate as you please without permanent changes to buildings such as drilling holes. Couples must clean up all decorations and adhesives i.e. staples and tape.
Fireworks: Not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Trash cans provided for use during event. Couples must consolidate in on-site dumpsters after event.
Bonfires: Camp staff builds campfires in the fire pits as well as the indoor fireplaces. Staff will light them for you or guests are welcome to light as well.
Noise: No amplified music or loud noise between 10pm and 7am.
Venue Access: Exclusive venue access Saturday. Friday access for decoration and set-up after 5pm. Early drop-off considered upon request. Sunday access available until 11am. Late check-out available up to 1pm for $250.
Tours: Tours limited to weekdays. Weekend tour exceptions upon request.
Town Ordinances: The town has a 10:00pm - 7am "respectful volume" policy.
General Rental Policies?
Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.