39 others interested
Host the lake front ceremony down the Cape that you've always wanted! Say "I Do" along the sandy shoreline with captivating views of the lake behind you followed by a fun-filled cocktail hour complete with lawn games in a camp filled atmosphere. Host your reception at either the indoor wooden reception hall or lakeside, in a tent of your choosing. End the evening around the fire pit, roasting s’mores or a late night snack with the ones you love.
Looking to create a laid-back weekend for all of your guests? Host your guests overnight at the Lakeshore Cabins, a 6 cabin village surrounding an open fire-pit. During the day, Lakeshore Camp offers two hours of swimming in the lake, along with full use of it’s many recreational fields for baseball, basketball, and foursquare. Whether it’s lakeside elegance or a weekend of outdoor fun, Lakeshore Camp truly offers the best of both worlds!
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - Available for up to 120 guests.
- Chairs - Available for up to 120 guests.
- Changing Rooms - Changing room with restroom available as well.
- Restrooms - Available in the cabins and washhouse.
- Parking - Parking available for 20 cars. Parking at the local church parking lot may be arranged prior to the event.
- Fire-pit and fire wood provided.
- Full cellular and internet service available.
- Kitchen Access - Available for professional vendor use.
- Trash - Trash/recycling cans provided. There are dumpsters available as well if needed.
- Day of Coordination Services - Camp Director will be onsite. Parking assistance will be provided during peak arrival time.
- Dry Bar - An aluminum canoe is available to fill with ice & drinks.
- Ceremonial Benches - Green wooden benches available for 120 guests.
- Electric Power - There is ample power for the indoor site, a generator is needed for a tent.
Amenities to Rent *
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
There are 6 cabins included within this venue to accommodate 124 guests. They are located in a lovely wooden area in between 2 lakes on the property. They typically remain cool through the hotter months as they have screens instead of windows. The 3 Eastern Cabins contain showers and bathrooms and the 3 Western Cabins are located close to the shared wash house.
- Lake swimming is available & must be arranged prior to the event. Two hours of lake swimming is included in your rental. Additional swimming must be supervised by the camp's certified Life Guards at $100 per hour.
- Use of the field, baseball diamond, basketball court, foursquare court, or any other areas are available at no additional fee. Many of these areas are perfect for you to set up lawn games, play sports, or for any other activities you like.
Indoor capacity: 80
Outdoor capacity: 200
Event End Time: 10 pm
Region: South Shore, MA
Reception Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Because of the children attending the camp, set up is not allowed before 5:00pm, however, some of the cabins are available before 5pm to drop off any items.
Smoking Policy: Smoking allowed outside in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: Bonfires are lit on Saturday nights, lighting fires on Friday nights are permitted upon request.
Pet Policy: Not permitted.
Decorations: You are able to decorate as you please! The host just asks that you leave the property how you found it, so no drilling holes, etc.
Bonfires: Camp staff builds campfires in the fire pits as well as the indoor fireplaces. Staff will light them for you or guests are welcome to light as well.
Town Ordinances: The town has a 10:00pm "respectful volume" policy.
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)