This Cape Code summer camp is perfect for a lakeside ceremony and a fun-filled cocktail hour with lawn games in a camp filled atmosphere. Host your reception in the log cabin reception hall with fireplace or under a tent on the lawn overlooking the lake. End the evening around the fire pit roasting s'mores.
Looking to create a laid-back weekend for all of your guests? Host your guests overnight at the Lakeshore Cabins, a 6 cabin village surrounding an open fire-pit. On Saturday morning, Lakeshore Camp offers two hours of swimming in the lake, along with full use of its many recreational fields for baseball, basketball, and foursquare. Whether it’s lakeside elegance or a weekend of outdoor fun, Lakeshore Camp truly offers the best of both worlds!
There are 6 cabins included within this venue to accommodate 124 guests. They are located in a lovely wooden area in between 2 lakes on the property. They typically remain cool through the hotter months as they have screens instead of windows. The 3 Eastern Cabins contain showers and bathrooms and the 3 Western Cabins are located close to the shared wash house. Linens are not provided.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking allowed outside in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Bonfires are lit on Saturday nights, lighting fires on Friday nights are permitted upon request.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: You are able to decorate as you please without permanent changes to buildings such as drilling holes. Couples must clean up all decorations and adhesives i.e. staples and tape.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash cans provided for use during event. Couples must consolidate in on-site dumpsters after event.
- Bonfires: Camp staff builds campfires in the fire pits as well as the indoor fireplaces. Staff will light them for you or guests are welcome to light as well.
- Noise: No amplified music or loud noise between 10pm and 7am.
- Venue Access: Exclusive venue access Saturday. Friday access for decoration and set-up after 5pm. Early drop-off considered upon request. Sunday access available until 11am. Late check-out available up to 1pm for $250.
- Tours: Tours limited to weekdays. Weekend tour exceptions upon request.
The town has a 10:00pm - 7am "respectful volume" policy.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.