Spiritwind Farm is a 150 year old farm located near the lakes region in southern Maine close to both mountains and the Atlantic coast. Its lush green pastures are graced by Nigerian dwarf goats as well as the vivacious Nubian goat making this untouched venue the perfect match for those who wish to combine a real farm wedding with the proximity to Boston or Portland. Spiritwind Farm has the privacy many couples seek by way of its untouched nature, fields and flowers, horse trails and a rooted forest. This venue gives you the possibility to freely plan your weeding as you want it and we recommend this place to those who are looking for a unique, down to earth experience.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking authorized in designated areas.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames
- Pet Policy: No pets
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted
- Trash and Recycling: Couples/vendors must bag and consolidate trash and recycling in designated area.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 11pm due to town noise ordinance.
- Pest Control:
- Animals: Refrain from feeding the animals or letting them loose.