97 others interested
Plymouth County, Massachusetts
Camp Forest Pines
Camp Forest Pines has everything that you've envisioned for your weekend camp wedding in Massachussetts' South Shore. With more than enough accommodations to hold your entire guest count, create a full wedding weekend you and your guests will never forget! Camp Forest Pines offers acres of woodlands, lake views, and dozens of activities.
Host your ceremony inside the camp village "circle of fire" or lakeside with a sun peaking canopy of tall green trees. Utilize the on-site wooden benches available at either site and plan in comfort knowing the barn's lower level serves as a perfect rain plan or indoor ceremony site. After the ceremony, transition to an outdoor cocktail hour with lawn games and refreshments, followed by a reception inside the camp's very own 2,950 square foot dining hall featuring wooden beams, twinkle lights and a full commercial kitchen available for your custom professional caterer of choice. End the night at a staff prepared camp fire or an after party inside the Stockade's "great-room" just across camp from the main reception hall.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - 15 rectangle tables (seat 8). 20 (5 x 6 ft) oval tables (seat 8) available. (Linen rentals recommended).
- Chairs - Blue plastic chairs available. Recommend rentals for desired upgrades.
- Restrooms - 2 available inside reception hall. Others located throughout campground.
- Parking - Up to 150 cars. Parking/traffic direction provided during peak arrival time.
- Ceremony Arch - Permanently installed small stage and archway available at the Village "fire circle" ceremony site (indicated in pictures).
- Kitchen Access - Available for professional vendor use included. Non-professional use ($250 one-time fee).
- Internet Service - Available.
- Cellular Service - Available.
- Dry Bar - Aluminum canoe available to fill with ice and drinks.
- Ceremonial Benches - Wooden benches available for indoor and outdoor ceremony options. Staff will set up once per event diagram.
- Fire-pit - Campfires provided each night upon request. Wood provided. Fires started by staff upon request.
- Cabins - Rustic cabin accommodations for up to 340 guests included. Open floor-plans with twin bunk beds, screen windows and consolidated restrooms in center of camp. Sheets and towels not provided. Additional modern spaces available to rent. (all details below).
- Ceremony Sites - Wooded, lakeside, or indoor ceremony site options. Wooden benches included.
- Venue Representative - On-site support from the camp director for the duration of your event.
- Electric Power - Available at ceremony and reception sites.
Amenities to Rent *
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
Colonial Guest House - Sleeps 14. Featuring 6 bedrooms and 11 beds, and 2.5 bathrooms, located across the lake, featuring road access and lakefront views. Linens provided ($1,200 for two nights).
Duplex Cottage - Sleeps 8 Total. 4 guests on each side of Duplex with 2 x twins and 1 x double bed each. Linens provided ($500 for two nights).
- Sporting courts and associated equipment included with wedding rental package. Includes three baseball diamonds, two soccer fields, two basketball courts, sand volleyball courts, tetherball polls, multiple foursquare courts, and ample recreational space for frisbee and football. (Complimentary)
- Limited to Saturday Only: Two hours of camp activities including either archery, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating, climbing wall, crafts, & high ropes facilitated by trained instructors. (2 hours free. $100 per activity per hour thereafter).
- Lawn games including baggo/corn-hole, ladder ball, horseshoes, giant jenga & more! ($150)
Indoor capacity: 175
Outdoor capacity: 250
Event End Time: Late night receptions authorized
Region: South Shore, MA
Reception Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Smoking Policy: Smoking allowed only in designated areas.
Open Flame Policy: Permitted if contained in tip-proof container.
Pet Policy: Not permitted.
Decorations: You are able to decorate as you please without permanent changes to buildings such as drilling holes. Couples must clean up all decorations and adhesives i.e. staples and tape.
Fireworks: Not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Trash cans provided for use during event. Couples must consolidate in on-site dumpsters after event.
Venue Access: Exclusive venue access Saturday. Friday access for decoration and set-up after 5pm. Early drop-off considered upon request. Sunday access available until 12pm. Late check-out available up to 1pm for $250.
Kitchen Access: Use of kitchen or outdoor grill by non-commercial caterers $250. Includes required safety training and certified food safety rep in accordance with American Camp Association.
Tours: Tours limited to weekdays. Weekend tour exceptions upon request.
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
Photo Credits: Jessica K. Feiden