57 others interested
Camp Forest Pines
Camp Forest Pines has everything that you've envisioned for your camp wedding weekend affair in the South Shore. With more than enough accommodations to hold your entire guest count, create the full wedding weekend that you're guests will never forget! Camp Forest Pines offers acres of woodlands, lake views, and dozens of activities available to offer your guests. Host your ceremony in the intimate wooden area with layers of the sun shining down on you through the tall green trees surrounding you. Wooden benches are available for your ceremony guests seating whether you choose to host the ceremony in the great outdoors or inside the hall provided to help create the rustic feel. Some couples have even had a ceremonial fire lit to complete their ceremony outdoors!
You even have the chance to host your reception indoors in the camp's hall that will fit up to 200 guests, although many have been using the hall as a bonus cocktail hour or dancing area after dinner is served. You are able to put a tent up next to the hall or enjoy a wedding under the stars and bistro lights.
Camp Forest Pines comes complete with a number of activities that your guests are able to enjoy over the weekend. After the wedding's over, sit by the bonfires lit by camp staff and enjoy the night with your closest family & friends!
Select an Available Wedding Date →
Current Wedding Date Availability
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
Call Us: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - 8 rectangle tables and 20 round tables available.
- Chairs - Ample seating available if needed.
- Changing Rooms - Changing Rooms available + additional available upon request.
- Bathrooms - Multiple restroom areas available for use.
- Parking - Ample parking available.
- Internet Service - Internet Service Available.
- Cellular Service - Cellular Service Available.
- Dry Bar - An aluminum canoe is available for use of the bar. Guests have previously used to fill with ice and their own drinks.
- Ceremonial Benches - Wooden benches are available for both indoor and outdoor ceremony options.
- Fire-pit and Fire Wood - (see open flame policy).
- Electric Power - No generators are needed for this venue.
Amenities to Rent *
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
Beds: 340 (Twins)
Overnight accommodations include a courtyard area (that sleeps 77) complete with 4 rustic cabins that open directly to a courtyard and large fire pit. These cabins have been deemed the perfect location for the after party or for guests who like to stay up late. Bathrooms are also available in this courtyard. There are also 2 cabins located right outside the courtyard that sleeps 15 people each. Additional cabins are included in other areas of the camp that are able to sleep up to 75 people."The Villages" are also included in your wedding price, these are a set of cabins that are circled around a fire pit that sleeps up to 156 with 6 bunk beds per cabin. "The Cottages" sleep up to 8 guests and are available to rent for $500. There is also a full house available for rent for $1,200 with road access & lakefront views.
- Sports & Games are available & equipment comes with the wedding rental package. Camp Forest Pines comes complete with three baseball diamonds, two soccer fields, 2 basketball courts, sand volleyball courts, tetherball polls, and multiple foursquare courts onsite. There is also ample recreational space for frisbee and football.
- Additional "camp activities" are available such as archery, canoes, kayaks, paddle boats, climbing wall & belay, crafts, & high ropes for an additional $100 per activity per hour.
- Place settings to include flatware, china, and glassware is available for an extra $5 per person.
- Additional lawn games are available to rent for $150 and includes Baggo, Ladder Ball, Horseshoes, Giant Jenga & more!
Indoor capacity: 200
Outdoor capacity: 250
Event End Time: 10pm
Region: South Shore, MA
Reception Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Smoking Policy: Smoking allowed only in designated areas.
Open Flame Policy: Bonfires are lit on Saturday nights, lighting fires on Friday nights are permitted upon request.
Pet Policy: Not permitted.
Decorations: You are able to decorate as you please! The host just asks that you leave the property how you found it, so no drilling holes, etc.
Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans & dumpsters are provided.
Bonfires: Camp Forest Pines builds campfires in the fire pits as well as the indoor fireplaces. Staff will light them for you or guests are welcome to light as well.
Town Ordinances: Event must end by 10:00pm.
Call Us: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)