87 others interested
Camp Forest Pines
Camp Forest Pines has everything that you've envisioned for your camp wedding weekend affair in the South Shore. With more than enough accommodations to hold your entire guest count, create the full wedding weekend that you're guests will never forget! Camp Forest Pines offers acres of woodlands, lake views, and dozens of activities available to offer your guests. Host your ceremony in the intimate wooden area with layers of the sun shining down on you through the tall green trees surrounding you. Wooden benches are available for your ceremony guests seating whether you choose to host the ceremony in the great outdoors or inside the hall provided to help create the rustic feel. Some couples have even had a ceremonial fire lit to complete their ceremony outdoors!
You even have the chance to host your reception indoors in the camp's 2,950 square feet hall that will fit up to 175 guests, although many have been using the hall as a bonus cocktail hour or dancing area after dinner is served. You are able to put a tent up next to the hall or enjoy a wedding under the stars and bistro lights.
Camp Forest Pines comes complete with a number of activities that your guests are able to enjoy over the weekend. After the wedding's over, sit by the bonfires lit by camp staff and enjoy the night with your closest family & friends!
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - 15 rectangle tables seating 8 and 20 round tables seating 8 available (linens recommended).
- Chairs - Blue plastic chairs available. Recommend rentals for desired upgrades.
- Restrooms - Located inside cabin area courtyard; sufficient for wedding and reception.
- Parking - Up to 150 cars. Parking/traffic direction provided during peak arrival time.
- Ceremony Arch - Permanently installed small stage and archway available at the "fire circle" ceremony site (indicated in pictures).
- Internet Service - Available.
- Cellular Service - Available.
- Dry Bar - Aluminum canoe available to fill with ice and drinks.
- Ceremonial Benches - Wooden benches available for indoor and outdoor ceremony options.
- Fire-pit - Firewood included. Staff lights bonfire on wedding night. Other nights supported upon request.
- Cabins - Rustic cabin accommodations for up to 340 guests included. Many are open bay spaces with twin or bunk beds and consolidated restrooms in center of camp. Sheets and towels not provided.
- Electric Power - Commercial grade.
Amenities to Rent *
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
Colonial Guest House - Sleeps 14. Located across the lake, featuring road access and lakefront views. Linens provided ($1,200/night).
Additional Cottages - Sleep 8. Linens provided ($500/night).
- Sporting courts and associated equipment included with wedding rental package. Includes three baseball diamonds, two soccer fields, two basketball courts, sand volleyball courts, tetherball polls, multiple foursquare courts, and ample recreational space for frisbee and football. (Complimentary)
- Camp activities including archery, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating, climbing wall, crafts, & high ropes (2 hours free for any one activity. $100 per activity per hour thereafter).
- Lawn games including baggo/corn-hole, ladder ball, horseshoes, giant jenga & more! ($150)
- Place settings to include flatware, china, and glassware available ($5 per person)
Indoor capacity: 175
Outdoor capacity: 250
Event End Time: 10 pm
Region: South Shore, MA
Reception Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Camp Check in: 5:00pm Friday. Check out: 11am Sunday. Late checkout available up to 1pm at $250/hour.
Stockade Cabins are available before 5pm to drop off any items.
Smoking Policy: Smoking allowed only in designated areas.
Open Flame Policy: Not permitted.
Pet Policy: Not permitted.
Decorations: You are able to decorate as you please! The host just asks that you leave the property how you found it, so no drilling holes, etc.
Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans & dumpsters are provided.
Town Ordinances: Reception and loud music must end by 10:00pm.
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)