Located only a half hour from Portland, The Cedar Chateau is the perfect private getaway for your intimate outdoor wedding weekend. Rent the home for the weekend for your wedding party to enjoy all of what Portland has to offer and make your wedding weekend one that guests won't forget! At The Cedar Chateau, enjoy easy home access from your tented reception in the back yard and a free flowing cocktail hour alongside the house onto the farmer's porch.
The Cedar Chateau is the perfect choice for your wedding with you and your closest friends and family to surround you and your new spouse on your wedding day. Enjoy complete home access for the weekend and drinks by the fire on the new stone patio to end your wedding night.
7 bedrooms4 bathrooms
This beautifully restored home is the perfect mix of rustic comfort and modern style. It comes complete with a full basement that includes a bathroom, bedroom, and full kitchen. The main floor features an open concept floor plan for the kitchen and dining area. There are 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms total (1 half bath included) and is the perfect setting for your weekend rental and overnights for your wedding party.
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Bonfire/Fire pit and wood provided.
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
- Fireworks: Fireworks not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling cans on site, however, couples must bag and move to designated area.
- Parking: 10 parking spaces available.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.