Come for the weekend and invite your closest friends and family to stay on-site in either of the 6 renovated bed and breakfast style rooms and the custom built tree-house with wraparound deck. Here, you and 13 of your closest guests will enjoy 6 acres of scenic views and private grounds.
For your wedding, enjoy exclusive access to the large backyard perfect for a pond-side ceremony complete with fountain and waterfall. Afterwards, transition to an outdoor tented reception, treating your guests to the property's on-site outdoor bar and an evening under the stars.
5 bedrooms6 bathrooms
2 night stay included with venue rental. Sleeps 14. Includes treehouse (sleeps 4) and 5 B&B style rooms (sleeps 2 each). Both treehouse and B&B rooms come with complimentary breakfast for your stay.
Treehouse: Features a loft with queen bed and reading nook, full bathroom, living room, kitchenette, gas fireplace, private camp fire area, and wraparound deck with a waterfall and sitting area. It comfortably sleeps 2, however, cots can be added to fit 4.
Lodge: Offers 5 B&B style rooms with adjoining private bathrooms, all basic amenities such as hair dryer, WiFi, and Flat screen smart TV.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: No staples on venue's permanent structures.
- Fireworks: Permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in designated on-site cans.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.