Built on top of a mountain and surrounded by 200 private acres, Great Rock Ridge is a 3,500 square foot finely crafted timber frame barn featuring panoramic mountain views. When booking Great Rock Ridge, you have exclusive access to the Barn for your reception, a wooden outdoor ceremony site, a free shuttle for your guests, as well as the Estate for the entire weekend. This Barn comes with some added bonuses - a 28ft cathedral ceiling, a full wall of windows to see miles over the hilltop and free heating and air conditioning. Fully renovated bathrooms were also recently added to the barn in 2018 so couples wouldn't have to rent their own.
The Barn is able to accommodate up to 233 guests seated to still fit ample room for a dance floor. Smaller parties have even more room for decorations such as a photo booth, lounge chairs, and cocktail tables to entertain your guests. There is also an outdoor side patio mostly used for cocktail hour or for guests to step out during the reception, giving your guests exclusive outdoor access to the breathtaking hill top views.
7 bedrooms3 bathrooms
3 Nights Stay Included:
Features commercial grade kitchen, a large granite fireplace, an 18ft cathedral ceiling, timber frame construction, 128 private acres, and panoramic mountain views. Perfect location for pictures of the wedding party getting ready for the big day and close to the event barn.
Six Additional, local, overnight accommodation facilities available to rent. See photos for details. Inquire for price and availability.
- Lake House Sleeps 8
- 1820s Farmhouse: Sleeps 8
- Lake Cottage
- Downtown Norway Apartment (2nd Floor)
- Downtown Norway Apartment (1st Floor)
- Cliff Cabin
Venue Rental Policies
The venue closes the doors to the barn at 10:30pm to help the sound from echoing to neighbors.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Event Start Time: 10 am
- Smoking Policy: Smoking allowed outdoors only.
- Open Flame Policy: No candles or other open flame allowed.
- Pet Policy: Pets of wedding couple considered upon request. $250 fee for the first pet and $50 for any additional pet thereafter.
- Decorations: No confetti allowed.
- Fireworks: Not permitted. Sparklers allowed for photography for a specific designated period of time.
- Trash and Recycling: Vendors are responsible for removing trash and recyclables after an event.
- Parking: A maximum of 30 vehicles, including service vehicles, will be allowed on the property at any one time. All guests will be shuttled from designated local parking area from venue provided transportation - (fee applies).
- Security Deposit: Venue requires additional $1,000 security deposit.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
House Rental Policies
Smoke: No smoking.
Additional House Guests: Not permitted without prior approval.
Trash and Recycling: The tenants are responsible for household trash and recyclables should be bagged and placed in and near the garbage cans in the garage.
Photo Credits: Hailey & Joel Photography