Built on top of a mountain and surrounded by 200 private acres, Great Rock Ridge is a 3,500 square foot finely crafted timber frame barn featuring panoramic mountain views. When booking Great Rock Ridge, you have exclusive access to the Barn for your reception, a wooden outdoor ceremony site, a free shuttle for your guests, as well as the Estate for the entire weekend. This Barn comes with some added bonuses - a 28ft cathedral ceiling, a full wall of windows to see miles over the hilltop and free heating and air conditioning. Fully renovated bathrooms were also recently added to the barn in 2018 so couples wouldn't have to rent their own.
The Barn is able to accommodate up to 233 guests seated to still fit ample room for a dance floor. Smaller parties have even more room for decorations such as a photo booth, lounge chairs, and cocktail tables to entertain your guests. There is also an outdoor side patio mostly used for cocktail hour or for guests to step out during the reception, giving your guests exclusive outdoor access to the breathtaking hill top views.
This estate is able to comfortably sleep up to 18 and features a commercial grade kitchen, a large granite fireplace, an 18ft cathedral ceiling, timber frame construction, 128 private acres, and panoramic mountain views. Perfect location for pictures of the wedding party getting ready for the big day and close to the event barn.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
The venue closes the doors to the barn at 10:30pm to help the sound from echoing to neighbors.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Event Start Time: 10 am
- Smoking Policy: Smoking allowed outdoors only.
- Open Flame Policy: No candles or other open flame allowed.
- Pet Policy: Allowed on a case by case basis for pets of the wedding couple only. $250 fee for the first pet and $50 for any additional pet thereafter.
- Decorations: No confetti allowed.
- Fireworks: Not permitted. Sparklers allowed for photography for a specific designated period of time.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash from the wedding couple is to be put in the garage to be removed.
- Parking: Please refrain guests from parking at the estate. Guests are to go to designated parking area where the venue's complimentary shuttle will transport your guests.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
Photo Credits: Hailey & Joel Photography