35 others interested
Hiram , Maine
Saco Valley Orchard
Located less than an hour west of Portland, Saco Valley Orchard is the perfect private location for your Maine outdoor wedding. Host your ceremony and reception nestled among the fruit trees, and overlooking the Saco River Valley, overlooking the foothills of the White Mountains. Embrace Maine's clean crisp air, and the serenity that comes with having your own private orchard to celebrate in. Get ready for your special day with your wedding party inside the farm house and then say " I Do" in the back field before leading your guests up fruit trees. This organic apple orchard has been in the same family for 3 generations now and has committed to helping you make sure your day of coordination runs smoothly.
Want the real farm feel? Saco Valley Orchard has hand made farm tables available that they custom made from the wood on their very own property.
Keep in mind this is a working apple orchard with a pick-your-own farm and country store. Weddings held between mid - August and October will be held while the farm store is open to the public. Couples are welcome to set up before hand, however the farm is closed to the public at 5pm daily.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - There are 20 handcrafted farm tables available to rent for the reception at $50 each. These tables are 8' long, and can accommodate 3 on each side.
- Changing Rooms - One bedroom with seating, mirrors, dressing table, and a full bathroom available in the farm house for the wedding party.
- Restrooms - Two bathrooms available in the farm store.
- Parking - There are 70 parking spots available. 50 cars can park in the lot, all others have to park on the orchard. Signage & day of parking coordination will be available.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi available for wedding party or immediate family, however, not sufficient for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Day of Coordination Services
- Kitchen - Full commercial kitchen available.
- Electric Power - Commercial grade; Available at ceremony and reception site
Amenities to Rent *
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
Weddings held between mid - August and October will be held while the farm store is open to the public. Couples are welcome to set up before hand, however the farm is closed to the public at 5pm daily.
Smoking Policy: Smoking authorized in designated areas.
Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
Decorations: Tape and adhesives may be used, staples or nails may not be used unless approved by venue.
Fireworks: Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
Trash and Recycling: Dumpster on site. Couples must bag trash, we will move from trash cans to dumpster