This 33 acre former dairy farm has 20 acres of open field space surrounded by forest views. In the middle of the largest field, sits a little red barn that many couples have used as the focal point for their ceremony. Enjoy the classic farm setting at Crimson Farmstead complete with a concession stand and tractors available for pictures. With ample room for a tent, ceremony, and cocktail hour wherever you may like, the Crimson Farmstead is the perfect setting to completely customize your wedding how you've always envisioned. Because of how large the farm fields are, this venue is able to accommodate over 500 guests if you wish - so the world is your oyster when it comes to planning your wedding how you want.
The Crimson Farmstead is a dairy farm that is run completely by volunteers who spend their time using any proceeds made to continue education for future generations about farming history.
There are multiple open fields available for you and your guests to stay the night camping. The rates are $20 per person with 40 guests maximum for dry camping. Make your wedding a weekend that your guests won't forget by staying the night at your very own wedding venue!
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Event Start Time: 10 am
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames other than on-site fire-pit.
- Pet Policy: Pets welcome.
- Decorations: No staples, nails or materials that will leave holes or cause damage to buildings. Tape adhesives permitted.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and consolidate trash in on-site dumpster.
- Parking: 500+ spaces onsite.
- Additional Events : Rehearsal Dinner & Sunday Brunch permitted
Noise ordinance is 10pm for loud music. Acoustic still permitted between 10pm and 11pm.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Heidi Kirn Photography