55 others interested
Max Capacity: 500 (outdoor)
Home Rental: Available for additional fee
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
55 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
There are multiple open fields available for you and your guests to stay the night camping. The rates are $20 per person with 40 guests maximum for dry camping. Make your wedding a weekend that your guests won't forget by staying the night at your very own wedding venue!
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Event Start Time: 10 am
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames other than on-site fire-pit.
- Pet Policy: Pets welcome.
- Decorations: No staples, nails or materials that will leave holes or cause damage to buildings. Tape adhesives permitted.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and consolidate trash in on-site dumpster.
- Parking: 500+ spaces onsite.
- Additional Events : Rehearsal Dinner & Sunday Brunch permitted
Noise ordinance is 10pm for loud music. Acoustic still permitted between 10pm and 11pm.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Heidi Kirn Photography