Nestled in the woods just outside of a quintessential Vermont town, Townshend Terrace serves as the perfect backdrop for a private event and entire weekend experience. Included with the rental is 3 night's stay (Friday-Monday) at this private estate and use of the entire property for your custom wedding. Enjoy an outdoor ceremony, followed by a poolside cocktail hour on the home's expansive deck. Later, transition into an outdoor tented reception for you and your closest family and friends.
Listed rates show non-peak pricing (April, May, September, and October). Peak season pricing (June, July, August) is $10,650. Includes venue rental and 3 nights stay (Friday-Monday)
6 bedrooms4 bathrooms
3 nights stay (Friday-Monday) included with rental. Private estate overlooking the mountains with stunning views from deck and pool. House includes 6 bedrooms, a spacious family room with a fire place, open concept dining room, kitchen and breakfast area all designed with high end finishes and carefully selected materials. Game room has pool table, a second family room and entertainment center.
Additional nights $1250/night.
Venue Rental Policies
Price listed is for spring and fall.
Peak season pricing (June, July, August) is $10,600. Includes venue rental and 3 nights stay (Friday-Monday)
Pets are considered upon request. $150 one time pet non-refundable cleaning fee.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking inside. Outside in designated areas only .
- Open Flame Policy: Open flames/candles upon request and with approval from local fire department.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.