Sink into modern elegance with simplistic lines and stunning views. Enjoy 3 nights (Friday-Monday) in this nine bedroom, luxury pond-front estate on 10 acres. Walk down the aisle along the custom elevated deck and stairwell to an outdoor pond-side ceremony. Treat your guests to a free-flowing cocktail hour around the pond and then transition into an outdoor tented reception. After your guests depart, you'll have the house to yourself to relax and wind-down as newly weds together. From the outdoor jacuzzi to indoor sauna, you can wander in luxury for your first married days together.
9 bedrooms6 bathrooms
Located in one of the most beautiful small towns of Vermont, this unique estate is located less than 7 minutes from Bromley Mountain and 15 min from Stratton Mountain. With 9 bedrooms and 12 queen beds, you can host your family and friends in luxury, enjoying an entire weekend together, celebrating the beginning of your new life together!
Additional Nights $1350/night
Venue Rental Policies
Listed rates show non-peak pricing (April, May, September, and October).
Peak pricing for June, July and August is $12,100 for venue rental and three nights stay (Friday-Monday).
Pets are considered upon request. $150 one time pet non-refundable cleaning fee.
Late night reception hours considered upon request.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking inside. Outside in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Open flames/candles upon request and with approval from local fire department.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.