One of a kind private estate on 100 beautiful acres with astonishing views. Rental includes 3 nights stay (Friday-Monday) in this 16 person home with guest, game-house. Enjoy a day of set up followed by an evening on the elevated deck with a late night bonfire. On your wedding day, host your closest friends to mimosas and time together as you prepare for the big day. Walk out to an open air ceremony against panoramic mountain views and end the evening with an outdoor tented reception in the fresh Vermont air. Close out your stay relaxing around the in-ground pool, and enjoying the estate all to yourselves, sauna included.
7 bedrooms5.5 bathrooms
Three nights stay (Friday-Monday) included with rental. The main house has 6 bedrooms, including 3 king size beds. It also includes a spacious family room with a fire place and fire stove, dining room, kitchen, pantry and much more!
Guest/game house has a play room with a wet bar, pool table, ping pong, soccer table, cards table and sauna. An Additional spacious bedroom is on the second floor overlooking the surroundings. Tennis court and a swimming pool are perfect additions. Several miles of private trails are great for hiking and bird watching.
Additional Nights $750/night.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Peak season pricing applies during June, July and August for $14,500 for three night stay and venue rental for up to 300 guests.
Self check-in with keypad
Pets are considered upon request. $150 one time pet non-refundable cleaning fee.
No shoes beyond the mud room.
Late night reception hours considered upon request.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking inside. Outside in designated areas only .
- Open Flame Policy: Open flames/candles upon request and with approval from local fire department.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.