Down a quiet dirt road, you'll find a family run farm featuring maple syrup, active hayfields, and unobstructed views of Mt. Ascutney. It's here, tucked behind hundred year old trees, that you'll rest upon Maple Hill, a grassy knoll set against golden mountain tops perfect for weddings with up to 200 guests.
Maple Hill offers the privacy and the feeling of seclusion while being close enough to lodging and interstates to ensure easy travel for your guests. Between the scenic views and breathtaking serenity, you'll leave your guests in rapture, while capturing unrivaled beauty of Vermont's most spectacular views.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking authorized in designated areas.
- Open Flame Policy: Tiki Torches and fire pits upon request. Varies by event/time of year. Also requires permits from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the bride and groom only.
- Fireworks: Not authorized.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples/their vendors must separate trash, recycling and compost and place in designated venue area.
- Parking: No parking on road or driveway. All parking must be in field.
- Noise: No amplified music after 10pm.
- Venue Access: Must stay within defined event space.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.