Southwest at Little Harbor is the perfect location for an intimate day wedding by the water! Located on a 2 acre wooded lot and fronted by over 200 ft. of private beach, this Cape Cod oceanfront estate offers beautifully manicured grounds for the waterfront wedding pictures that you've always envisioned. Hold your ceremony on the terrace closest to the ocean views, host your cocktail hour on the upper terrace complete with manicured cocktail tables, and position your tent on the side yard so that your guests able to take in all of the view of the ocean. The estate also features an 80-foot deck overlooking the ocean complete with the classic Cape Cod white Adirondack chairs and hammocks that your guests are more than welcome to lounge in that makes a great addition to your cocktail hour!
Breathtaking views, warm water, sandy beach, privacy, scenic sights of the Cape Cod canal are all part of the beauty of Southwest at Little Harbor. A perfect place for kayaking, windsurfing, swimming, hiking, and biking. The property also borders an 18 hole golf course and 180 acre wildlife sanctuary - making it a complete weekend getaway!
8 bedrooms7 bathrooms
Overnight accommodations are included in the rental price for a 2 night minimum stay. The estate offers 8 bedrooms total; the first bedroom has a king size bed with a bathroom, the second has two twin beds and bathroom across the hall, the third bedroom has two twin beds with a bath across hall, the fourth has queen bed, the fifth has a king size bed with bath across hall, the sixth room has a full sized bed with a bathroom across the hall, the seventh has two twin beds, and the eighth bedroom has a queen size bed. The two gourmet kitchens feature three refrigerators, two dishwashers, three sinks, all-clad pots and pans, and plenty of pantry space. There is also a washer and dryer included.
Venue Rental Policies
Tent must go on side lawn.
No parking on the lawn, an attendant will be there to show you where to park.
- Event End Time: 7 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking in outside designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames.
- Pet Policy: $100 extra for each pet with a $500 refundable security deposit.
Because of the location, all DJ/Band music must be done by 7:00pm.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.