44 others interested
Max Capacity: 70 (outdoor)
Home Rental: Included
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
44 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
8 bedrooms7 bathrooms
Overnight accommodations are included in the rental price for a 2 night minimum stay. The estate offers 8 bedrooms total; the first bedroom has a king size bed with a bathroom, the second has two twin beds and bathroom across the hall, the third bedroom has two twin beds with a bath across hall, the fourth has queen bed, the fifth has a king size bed with bath across hall, the sixth room has a full sized bed with a bathroom across the hall, the seventh has two twin beds, and the eighth bedroom has a queen size bed. The two gourmet kitchens feature three refrigerators, two dishwashers, three sinks, all-clad pots and pans, and plenty of pantry space. There is also a washer and dryer included.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Tent must go on side lawn.
No parking on the lawn, an attendant will be there to show you where to park.
- Event End Time: 7 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking in outside designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames.
- Pet Policy: $100 extra for each pet with a $500 refundable security deposit.
Because of the location, all DJ/Band music must be done by 7:00pm.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.