221 others interested
The Greylock Barn
If you are looking for a ceremony set against sweeping mountain views of Mt. Greylock, followed by an indoor celebration inside a newly restored dairy barn, this hidden gem is the ideal location for your western Massachusetts wedding venue.
This working dairy farm is nestled in the beautiful foothills of the Berkshires and primarily serves as a dairy farm with an organic cheesemaking operation. Most recently, they renovated a one hundred year-old barn in hopes of sharing their property's everyday beauty for exclusive weddings and events. While celebrations up to 150 guests can be hosted inside the barn, larger events can experience something fully outdoor, starting with a hilltop ceremony, followed by a cocktail hour on the terraced farmhouse garden and pasture, and an outdoor tented reception for up to 250 guests.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Parking - Up to 60. Overflow lot 5 miles away can be used with shuttles.
- Internet Service - Limited.
- Cellular Service - Limited.
- Fire-pit - Client supplies firewood, starts, maintains, and extinguishes fire. No additional fees or permits required.
- Barn - 32' x 70'
- Electric Power - Available at reception site.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
- Farmstead cheese & charcuterie platters available for additional cost. (see pictures)
- Farmhouse wedding suite available for wedding day preparations for additional rental fee. Consists of two bedrooms and two bathrooms, and can comfortably accommodate a party of 8. ($250)
Indoor capacity: 150
Outdoor capacity: 250
Event End Time: 11 pm
Region: Berkshires / Western MA
Reception Type: Outdoor Only
Smoking Policy: Outdoors only.
Open Flame Policy: Open flames/candles upon request and with approval from local fire department.
Pet Policy: Dog or cats of bride and groom only (outdoors only). Must be leashed. Unleashed pets considered upon request.
Fireworks: Not authorized due to MA state law.
Trash and Recycling: Couples responsible for consolidating in designated area.
Bonfires: Authorized in on-site fire-pit.
Parking: No parking on lawn for any reason.
Itinerary: Couple must upload weekend itinerary to their online profile two weeks prior to event.
Noise: No amplified music or loud noise after 10pm due to local noise ordinance.
Vehicle Access: Vendor and limited vehicle access authorized to transport equipment or guests to upper field ceremony site.
Fire Detail: Firefighter presence required for all indoor events (one for events of up to 99 guests, 2 for events with 100 or more guests). Clients are responsible for paying the fire marshals $25 per marshal per hour, via personal check, on the day of the Event.