August Farms Estate is a rustic manor home set on 8 acres of lawn, field, and woodland, making it the perfect mix of a grandeur, forest and farm-like charm. Located only an hour and fifteen minutes from Manhattan, this stunning property offers extensive grounds, stunning structures and a small animal rescue farm.
For your wedding weekend, enjoy the stunning home with master wing perfect for wedding day preparations. On you wedding day, enjoy an outdoor ceremony set against towering pines, and then slip away for photos with the rescue animals in front of the renovated 1806 stone-and-board barn. Treat your guests to a free flowing cocktail hour around the intricately designed hardscaped pool area with vine-covered pergolas, and an outdoor tented reception encircled with trees for unmatched privacy. If you are looking for something more intimate, consider a standing cocktail style reception inside the estate's 30 ft tall foyer for up to 100 guests.
Excited about giving back and have a sweet-spot for rescue animals? August Farms uses all proceeds to help pay for the vet appointments and food for their animal rescue onsite!
5 bedrooms5 bathrooms
There are 4 bedrooms and a master wing/ wedding suite available for the wedding couple. The master suite comes complete with a King bed. The first bedroom has a King bed as well, the second has a full bed, the the third has a queen bed, and the fourth bedroom comes complete with two twin beds.
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Bonfire/Fire pit and wood provided.
- Pet Policy: Will be considered on a situational basis.
- Decorations: No damaging adhesives.
- Fireworks: Not permitted because of farm animals.
- Trash and Recycling: Vendors should remove food and alcohol waste. Remaining trash and recycling should be bagged and consolidated in designated area inside garage.
- Parking: 7 spots available along the driveway.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 10pm due to town ordinance.
- Animals: Access inside barn or barnyard fence is prohibited. Wedding picture requests with animals can be facilitated upon request.
- Pool Access: Certified lifeguard required when pool area is being used or incorporated into event.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 10pm.
No amplified music or noise after 10pm.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Pool use only permitted with certified lifeguard on-site.
Cleaning Fee: $500