37 others interested
Flemington, New Jersey
August Farms Estate
Max Capacity: 140 (outdoor), 100 (indoor)
Home Rental: Available for additional fee (sleeps 10)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
37 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
5 bedrooms5 bathrooms
There are 4 bedrooms and a master wing/ wedding suite available for the wedding couple. The master suite comes complete with a King bed. The first bedroom has a King bed as well, the second has a full bed, the the third has a queen bed, and the fourth bedroom comes complete with two twin beds.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Bonfire/Fire pit and wood provided.
- Pet Policy: Will be considered on a situational basis.
- Decorations: No damaging adhesives.
- Fireworks: Not permitted because of farm animals.
- Trash and Recycling: Vendors should remove food and alcohol waste. Remaining trash and recycling should be bagged and consolidated in designated area inside garage.
- Parking: 7 spots available along the driveway.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 10pm due to town ordinance.
- Animals: Access inside barn or barnyard fence is prohibited. Wedding picture requests with animals can be facilitated upon request.
- Pool Access: Certified lifeguard required when pool area is being used or incorporated into event.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 10pm.
No amplified music or noise after 10pm.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Pool use only permitted with certified lifeguard on-site.
Cleaning Fee: $500