50 others interested
Manchester Center, Vermont
Equinox Summit Farm
Max Capacity: 250 (outdoor), 60 (indoor)
Style: Mountain View
Home Rental: Available for additional fee (sleeps 5)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
50 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
2 bedrooms2 bathrooms
Rent the on-site barn as a converted overnight rental, perfect for wedding day preparations. The converted historic barn features renovated woodwork, historic stone accents, and a spacious light-filled atmosphere.
Note: The converted barn eliminates option for event use.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Falconry school maintains access to certain on-site trails and will remain off-limits for couples and guests.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames. Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the bride and groom only.
- Decorations: Nails or staples not permitted on permanent venue structures. Confetti not authorized.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag trash and leave in on-site dumpster.
Amplified noise must end by 11pm.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.