Enchanting stone walls, breathtaking views and a pristinely renovated, intimate barn are just a few of the features positioning Boorn Brook Farm in a class of its own. Just 5 minutes outside of Vermont's Manchester Village, a quintessential Vermont city-center with all the charm and modern amenities, you'll find this hidden gem sitting inside 53 acres of enchanting forests. Nestled between the Green Mountains and the Taconic Range, this once country estate has been restored to its original splendor, surrounded by open meadows, old apple orchards and forest trails.
Couples can choose between a larger event outdoors, or a more intimate gathering inside the barn's 24'x36' great room. The barn's hand-crafted woodwork, and stunning renovation will serve as the perfect backdrop for the most elegant affair. For larger events, enjoy an outdoor ceremony and tented reception along the original stone wall. For smaller events, consider utilizing the indoor barn for an indoor seated reception for up to 50 guests or cocktails for up to 100 guests.
6 bedrooms2 bathrooms
On-site Barn: - $500/night) - 2 night minimum.
- 5 Guest maximum.
- Converted barn perfect for wedding day preparations, featuring renovated woodwork, historic stone accents, and a spacious light-filled atmosphere.
- Includes large open living area, billiards room, residential kitchen, master bedroom and bath, loft sleeping area with queen and twin bed, and additional full-sized guest-bathroom.
4 x B&B Style Rooms (Main House): - ($600/night) 2 night minimum -- only available on top of barn overnight rental.
- 7 Guest maximum.
- BR #1 - Master bedroom with King bed and adjoining master bath overlooking the courtyard. (2nd floor)
- BR #2 -Guest bedroom with a full bed. Shares full bath with BR #3. (2nd floor)
- BR #3 - Guest bedroom with twin bed. Shares full bath with BR #2. (2nd floor)
- BR #4 - Guest bedroom with double bed. (first floor).
Venue Rental Policies
- Decorations: Nails or staples not permitted on permanent venue structures. Confetti not authorized.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag trash and leave in on-site dumpster.
- Pets: Dogs or cats of the bride and groom only.
- Open Flames: No open flames. Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Smoking: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only