Tyrone Farm is a wedding venue and country estate situated on 170 acres of farmland in Pomfret, Connecticut. The fourth-generation farm offers exquisite views, gardens, manicured lawns and rolling hills that paint the perfect setting for your wedding day. Located halfway between Hartford and Providence, the venue offers a convenient destination for you and your guests. Tyrone Farm hosts one event per weekend, providing you and your guests an intimate, private event with exclusive use of the venue. The farm proudly boasts the title of Northeastern Connecticut’s Solar-Powered Event Venue, and was placed under conservation easement in 2012. Tyrone Farm is not only an elegant venue, but one that is committed to preserving the farm and environment.
Tyrone Farm can accommodate up to 135 wedding guests. Wedding receptions can be held indoors in the historic Chestnut Barn, or outdoors on the tented Bluestone Terrace. The two beautiful granite pergolas are perfect for outdoor wedding ceremonies, while the barn offers an indoor space for ceremonies.
Venue Rental Policies
- DronesWe do not allow drones on the property.
- RehearsalAllowed - On Friday, coordinated by Tyrone Farm. Usually an hour.
- Noise RestrictionsNone
- Rehearsal DinnersNot Allowed - Rehearsal dinners are available at local restaurants listed.
- PetsConsidered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Open FlamesAllowed - Must be enclosed in glass cover
- Bonfires/Fire PitsAllowed - A fire pit is provided on site.
- Outside CateringAllowed
- Outside AlcoholAllowed - All alcohol must be served by one of our licensed vendors with a catering liquor license issued by the state of Connecticut
- SmokingAllowed - In designated area.