Parkland Meadows is the open space barn-esque wedding venue that you've been looking for! Enjoy the wooden barn as an addition to your tented reception along the meadow. With ample space for a ceremony, a tent, and utilizing the barn for cocktail hour, Parkland Meadows has more than enough space for guests to move through and enjoy your celebration as a newly married couple. Many couples in the past have utilized the barn area for the DJ, an Instagram backdrop, cocktail hour, and a dancing area! Utilizing the barn allows for more room in the tent for decorations and your buffet or plated dinner. Parkland Meadows isn't a far drive from the city, but it's far enough that you can dance the night away under the stars with your closest friends and family by your side.
Parkland Meadows uses all proceeds to offer educational and recreational opportunities that develop self-confidence, inspire passion for learning, and encourage appreciation for the natural environment.
The remainder of the field is available for use to camp on for the wedding party or guests to camp on. There is a $100 rental fee for this with an extra $3 per person charge. This is a great option for couples who are wanting the full summer camp experience and to stay the night right next their wedding venue in the great outdoors with their closest friends and family by their side. Only the site is provided, so be sure to let guests that are staying know to bring their own tents, sleeping bags, blankets, etc.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Camp fires are only permitted in designated fire pits with permission.
- Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
- Decorations: Parkland Meadow allows you to decorate how you would like, they only ask that everything is picked up & left in it's prior state.
- Fireworks: Fireworks of any kind are not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Dumpsters are available onsite.
- Noise: Must be quiet by 11pm.
Can't allow couple entry until 5:30pm Friday during the summer months and 3:30 in the Fall / Spring.
Must have both a food and alcohol permit 2 weeks before the event date.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.