Andy Cucchiara Center is the open space barn-esque wedding venue that you've been looking for! Enjoy the wooden barn as an addition to your tented reception along the meadow. With ample space for a ceremony, a tent, and utilizing the barn for cocktail hour, Parkland Meadows has more than enough space for guests to move through and enjoy your celebration as a newly married couple. Many couples in the past have utilized the barn area for the DJ, an Instagram backdrop, cocktail hour, and a dancing area! Utilizing the barn allows for more room in the tent for decorations and your buffet or plated dinner. Parkland Meadows isn't a far drive from the city, but it's far enough that you can dance the night away under the stars with your closest friends and family by your side.
Parkland Meadows uses all proceeds to offer educational and recreational opportunities that develop self-confidence, inspire passion for learning, and encourage appreciation for the natural environment.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Camp fires are only permitted in designated fire pits with permission.
- Pet Policy: Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
- Decorations: Parkland Meadow allows you to decorate how you would like, they only ask that everything is picked up & left in it's prior state.
- Fireworks: Fireworks of any kind are not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Dumpsters are available onsite.
- Noise: Must be quiet by 11pm.
Can't allow couple entry until 5:30pm Friday during the summer months and 3:30 in the Fall / Spring.
Must have both a food and alcohol permit 2 weeks before the event date.