Just 20 minutes outside Manchester, Vermont, this estate features two luxury log homes truly made for a weekend of opulence. On-top 20 acres rest both a main home and accompanying guest-house with adjoining deck and pool, multiple fireplaces, open concept kitchen and dining areas, sauna, hot-tub, game room and bar.
This rental includes a three night stay for 30 guests and up to 250 guests for an outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour on the expansive deck and tented reception with mountain and forest views. If you are looking for log-cabin luxury, look no further than this one-of-a-kind open space venue log-home escape.
13 bedrooms8 bathrooms
Majestic double-log home estate featuring a 4,000 square foot adjoining deck. The main house has 9 beautifully decorated bedrooms (including four with king beds and one with a queen bed), 6 bathrooms, 2 family rooms with beautiful fireplaces on each level, and a fully equipped kitchen. It also has a media entertainment room and a children’s room.
The Guest house has 4 bedrooms (including two with king beds), 2 bathrooms, a spacious sun-filled family living room with hardwood floors and a stone fireplace. The home includes a fully equipped kitchen with a large dining table, and a game room with bar, TV, and ping pong and a billiard tables.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Pets - Upon special request.
Open to late night reception hours upon request.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking inside. Outside in designated areas only .
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.; No candles inside house or on deck.
Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.