36 others interested
Known as the "hidden gem" of Groveland, Johnson's Brook rests within 45 acres of conservation land with 80 acres of freshwater views. Established in 1906, the land boasts many of its natural features, tying it back to its unique and rich history, including the original family estate.
Host your ceremony along the hilltops, overlooking preservation land or inside the venue's custom built chapel. Later, transition to a free flowing cocktail hour, set up a few lawn games and then enjoy an outdoor tented reception for your closest family and friends.
Johnson's Brook takes all proceeds to help preserve its open land. The land is available to the public to include miles of walking trails and opportunities to picnic, fish and canoe all along the Massachussetts' north shore.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - 20 8ft rectangle tables, 6 6ft rectangle tables, 5 4ft rectangle tables, 12 60" round tables are avaialble.
- Chairs - 150 metal padded chairs for indoor use only. 80 blue and green plastic lawn chairs available for outdoor use.
- Changing Rooms - There are two large, private rooms available for couples to get ready in.
- Restrooms - 4 Restrooms inside historic home available for guest use. Outdoor restrooms may also be rented and positioned closer to wedding event.
- Parking - 70 spaces on the pavement. About 25 more on the grass and sides of the driveway.
- Internet Service - Limited internet service available.
- Cellular Service - Full cellular service available.
- Electric Power - Power available at ceremony and reception site.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: Not permitted indoors. Votives permitted. Others considered upon request.
Pet Policy: Outside only.
Decorations: No screws or staples indoors. Tape and sticky tack is permitted. No helium balloons in the Great Hall due to a sensitive fire alarm sensor.
Fireworks: Not permitted.
Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and consolidate in designated area.
Alcohol: Beer & wine only. Requires approved town permit.
Venue Access: Summer camp activities may run through Friday 6pm. Vendor delivery and set-up may run concurrently upon request.