Home to two talented artists, this personally designed terrace and pond house are simply put, a work of art. Nestled in the Berkshires at the top of a winding road, this tranquil escape is a respite place of beauty for an intimate gathering for up to 40 of your closest family and friends.
Host a private ceremony beneath the custom pergola, followed by an elegant cocktail hour beneath the custom bar and along the terraced lawn. Include a small tent for a seated dinner and dancing, ending the night sitting around a fire. Later, slip away to the pond house for a romantic evening, surrounded by nature, perfectly designed just for two.
Pond House: (Friday and Saturday nights included). Additional nights $350 per night.
(5 guests, 1 open bedroom, 3 beds, detached bath in main house)
The Pond House is rustic elegance at it's finest, however please note, it does not have electricity, running water, Wifi or cellular reception. It also has screened walls allowing all the sounds of nature to surround you. Of course, that means it does not have windows but in turn a great breeze. You can choose to bring a generator and restroom rental down to the Pond House, however, it's best served as an intimate spot to apply your finishing touches before the big day, enjoy a one-of-a-kind "first-look" with your partner, and serve as the ultimate secluded retreat following your wedding day. Includes 2 queen beds and 1 single bed.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No Smoking
- Open Flame Policy: Open flames upon request with approval from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Family dog on site. Pets of wedding couple considered upon request.
- Trash and Recycling: All recycling (glass/plastic, food compost, paper) and trash must be separated and bagged, and placed in designated area.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.